Community post

Journal

July 2019 babies in waiting

View Full Post

New thread for those of us who did not conceive our June babies... If you will be entering your tww somewhere in October feel free to join

user submitted image

478 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 478 Comments | Last Page

Oh no! That's so weird. Where on Earth could it have bounced to?

5 years ago

@kait I told my husband that I knocked it off the table into another dimension. I have honestly looked everywhere. I ended up buying a new thermometer but now my temps will probably be off because of the different brand. Oh well.

TTC #2 - Sept 2018 | Ds 03/07/2017

5 years ago

@photomama oooh vacation! Hope you have a wonderful time and I hope it sets the perfect mood for ttc! Honestly in my opinion, when it comes to drinking, I wouldn't put anything on hold for ttc. Besides it helps me relax and not feel even more stressed about ttc. The evidence is just not consistent to say drinking is going to hinder ttc. Some people accidentally conceive (if only it was that easy) on a drunken night or conceive without withholding alcohol. Good luck! Enjoy the sun

@Confuzed I hope it's not the flu and that whatever it is, you feel better asap! That's no fun.

@TKL girl, we are all cheering for poas!!

TTC #2 - Sept 2018 | Ds 03/07/2017

5 years ago

I'm back in the game of the waiting after years of heartache. I finally have a man who wants a family and wants me. I'm 5 days from my AF. Havent really started the crazy journey of temping but I keep praying with each cycle.

User image

5 years ago

welcome bugttc

User image

5 years ago

@dianeiris hope this new one is just as good as your one that disappeared, I bet it'll reappear in a month's time
Thanks lovely, just sneezing runny nose so most likely hay fever.

@itsanna how are you babe?

Any symptoms happening ladies? where's everyone at, I'm a 3dpo mid cramps and tender boobies for me.

User image

5 years ago

12 dpo here and I feel like I’m having PMS on steroids this month! Not much cramping but I never get much of it. I’m an emotional wreck though! Irritable, weepy, cranky. I feel exhausted today and am having unpleasant GI symptoms. I am convinced I am not pregnant though which makes the crazy hormonal symptoms that much more annoying! BFN again today (I had decided I was done testing for this cycle but my husband kept making jokes that I was pregnant so I just wanted to show him it wasn’t the case. Sure enough, another BFN). AF should arrive Monday. I’m so ready to be done with the PMS this month and start feeling like myself again
Hope everyone is having a relaxing weekend. Sending everyone some

5 years ago

Still seems too good to be true... ah!!

user submitted image

5 years ago

@trvwdf

User image

5 years ago

Congrats!!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo