Community post

Journal

July 2019 babies in waiting

View Full Post

New thread for those of us who did not conceive our June babies... If you will be entering your tww somewhere in October feel free to join

user submitted image

478 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

401 - 410 of 478 Comments | Last Page

Fingers crossed for you Shay!! 10/11dpo right now, no symptoms at all pointing to bfp or af. Trying to hold out to test til Friday, but lord knows I probably wont make it til then

5 years ago

What does a horizontal line on these mean!!!! Ugh so frustrated right now!!! Is this positive or a faulty test?

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

It is there a stupid horizontal line!!

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

Shay, I think I would have to say its faulty. But hopefully a good sign!

I'm feeling super crampy this morning, so af may be making an early show. I hope not. But it is what it is

5 years ago

I Think @Confuzed29 and @ShayGosney are both BFP, for all the symptoms and how they are feeling.... I really think so.
@Confuzed29 please let us know as soon as you test!!! YEYYY BABIESSSSS!!!!!!!

@ShayGosney your test looks positive, but I think someone assemble the strip in the incorrect direction :), wait a few days your BFP is there!!!!!!

LOVE AND BABY DUST!!!!!!!!

5 years ago

Guys we had sex on ovulation day !!! Yay !!! Convinced SO to have a quickie before work!!!!

5 years ago • Post starter

@Shay omg how dumb why a horizontal line? Can you take another test? I think it's probably a bfp!

TTC #2 - Sept 2018 | Ds 03/07/2017

5 years ago

I am going to wait till the weekend to test again. I am still very up and down with how I am feeling. So we will see if af shows or not by the weekend.

User image

5 years ago

@ShayGosney very good decision.... it will be BFP, because the test showed a line, in the wrong direction, but the chemical reactive showed something, so I think is a faint line for sure!!!
Baby dust!

5 years ago

@shay the chemical reaction happened and created a line so I'd say it's a good sign for a future positive but damn horizontal very werid, I have seen a few pop up on the gallery too so it's not just you.
@itsanna get it girl!! Goodluck x
@beckie thanks girl I really hope so, nausea is next level, I'm 6 days late today, Saturday is test day...

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo