Community post

Journal

July 2019 babies in waiting

View Full Post

New thread for those of us who did not conceive our June babies... If you will be entering your tww somewhere in October feel free to join

user submitted image

478 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

331 - 340 of 478 Comments | Last Page

@diane probably wait til after the weekend, gives a change for af to come and then if not test Monday. That way I'm not wasting money on tests, its starting to add up.
@sac how are you doing?

User image

5 years ago

Thanks everyone! Definitely know it was way too early. Today wasn’t as bad as others but still a little rough. Bad pulling/pinching feelings on and off all day long in my lower abdomen. Not as tired but still not at my full energy, chest still sore on and off but not as bad. Figure I will test again over the weekend. Hubby and I are taking a quick trip over the next two days so that will keep me occupied instead of obsessing!!

User image

5 years ago

@shay distraction sounds perfect, enjoy your mini holiday

User image

5 years ago

Hi ladies... I got a very very faint line on a wondfo just now after work. I did clomid and had ovidrel trigger this month. 10 dpo today and had a stark white this morning and several days now. The line came up within 5 mins and although it’s faint, it’s def there. Super hopeful now, please say a prayer for me! Been trying for around 18 months. I’ve been incredibly exhausted and emotional, boobs are itchy, (but don’t hurt), and been having little cramps. Been having temperature dips past couple days, even though I know my progesterone (the heat hormone) is high, at 18.3 indicating a strong ovulation. I only had one follicle, and conception would have happened in Hawaii. Here’s hoping! Will retest in am with FMU. I posted a pic in the gallery. I got my BFP with my DD at 11 dpo.

5 years ago

I don't know what to think, do I just have the worst batch of tests or is this it?

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

@photomama oooh sounds like the start of your bfp!! Please keep us updated:)

@confuzed I definitely see a line! I would say test again to confirm! I totally hear you though about the cost of pregnancy tests. I cheaped out this cycle and only used internet cheapies until my bfp but then confirmed with other brands. I hope this is the start of your bfp!!!

TTC #2 - Sept 2018 | Ds 03/07/2017

5 years ago

@diane it's just hard to get excited from faulty digital and evaps... it's really a rollercoaster this month! How are you feeling?

User image

5 years ago

@confuzed I hear you. I have heard from people other than you that the frers are bad for evap lines. I'm glad AF hasn't shown up for you. Are you having any more symptoms?

Fatigue is the biggest thing for me right now. Especially with needing to take care of my toddler, it can be challenging. I hope you get your bfp soon! A real obvious one.

TTC #2 - Sept 2018 | Ds 03/07/2017

5 years ago • Edited

@dianeiris I'm so excited for you I'm glad your lines are getting more defined...

@confuzed I think that might be a positive but I'm also cautious about it... I really hope this is it for you

Personally, I feel so much more relaxed and happier not tracking everything this month eventhough I find myself still worrying about sex close to ovulation and thinking about getting primrose oil etc... It's hard to get rid of old habits...

5 years ago • Post starter

girls I feel so sick and peeing all day other than that tender bbs.

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo