Community post

Journal

July 2019 babies in waiting

View Full Post

New thread for those of us who did not conceive our June babies... If you will be entering your tww somewhere in October feel free to join

user submitted image

478 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

321 - 330 of 478 Comments | Last Page

Lol that's funny though hopefully hubby is dealing with a lot for a reason though... You've been through so much this month

Guys so the lady who got pregnant in the office is put on bed rest because her baby isnt developing properly (she's 10 weeks today) and it just breaks my heart... I found it so difficult to be happy for her and I only recently made peace with it and now this is happening... My heart is breaking...

5 years ago • Post starter

@itsanna I'm sorry to hear about your friend, that would be awful.
Yeah well he's being a lazy ass!

User image

5 years ago

Well that is a negative for now. Again I am not sure what dpo I am the latest would be maybe 10 dpo so it is still super early for me! Still got tender chest on and off. Cramping that isn’t like af and still super tired!!! Hoping it is our month!!

@anna I am so sorry. I hope she will still have a healthy 9 months and this is just a bump in the road.

@confused I have been a little moody too because of how tired I am! My poor students are probably not sure what to do with my mood swings!

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

@confuzed yes that's good that AF is staying away!

@itsanna that's terrible news about her baby. I hope that things will go smoothly for her and the bed rest helps a lot.

@Shay sounds like good signs!

Update for me: bfp is definitely darker. Now 12 dpo. Just told hubby in the most tacky way. I bake cookies as a hobby so while I was making cookies for his friends I was able to sneakily make the cookies in this photo. Not the most romantic way but we have that sense of humor and DH loved it and thought it was hilarious.

For symptoms the fatigue has really kicked in. My head is in a sleepy fog all day long. Also some pinching and dull aches in lower abdomen. I'm really cheering you ladies on!! Hoping to see more of you get your bfps very soon!!

user submitted image

TTC #2 - Sept 2018 | Ds 03/07/2017

5 years ago

@diane, these are great - gave me a giggle!
@shay still early love, hold in there.

User image

5 years ago

@Dianeiris87 I love those cookies! You did a great job!

@ShayGosney It's still early, don't count yourself out just yet!

5 years ago

I'm out for this month. Onto trying for an August baby. Now to go find some wine (I may need to wait until after work as that might be frowned upon at the office lol).
@diane I absolutely love the cookies - best idea!!

5 years ago

@hopeful, I'm sorry hun, that sucks. Enjoy that wine lovely!

User image

5 years ago

@its Anna sorry to hear about your coworker. Shes in my thoughts.

@Shay fingers crossed

@diane iris awesome idea and congrats.

@hopeful theres to August babies!! Wine after work sounds good.

User image

5 years ago

@confuzed thank you :) when are you planning to test next?

@sac thank you :) baking really helped me get through the 2ww a little better

@hopeful i'm so sorry AF showed. Absolutely drink some wine and put your feet up. I hope you get your August baby.

@bug thank you :)

TTC #2 - Sept 2018 | Ds 03/07/2017

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo