Community post

Journal

July 2019 babies in waiting

View Full Post

New thread for those of us who did not conceive our June babies... If you will be entering your tww somewhere in October feel free to join

user submitted image

478 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 478 Comments | Last Page

@itsanna lol! I'm so glad I didn't miss my surge. Oooh 8 dpo! When do you plan on testing?

TTC #2 - Sept 2018 | Ds 03/07/2017

5 years ago

@dianeiris well I'm currently careless so as soon as I get my cards again I'll go get a test... I had a debit order dispute and cancelled my card on Wednesday so I have to wait for mine to be delivers again as I cant order online without it... It's not so bad though at least it saves me some money from testing too early lol

5 years ago • Post starter

My friend is going away in 2 weeks and this is how he explains the amount of time to me... Instantly thought about all of us in the tww... I've spent 34% of my year obsessing and waiting to find out if I'm pregnant (1 month I didnt count because of my miscarriage)

Forgot the add the photo

user submitted image

@Dianeiris I'm glad you kept testing and were able to catch that! Super bright!

@Anna I agree, thats why I'm trying not to get my hopes up. At this point I just want AF to show so I can start over. I hope you get your new card quickly!

5 years ago

@kait I dont think you're out yet though I'm pretty sure you still have a chance tell aunt flo shows

Yesterday's impulsive test lol

user submitted image

#

user submitted image

@itsAnna hard to see from the picture. How does it look in person?
I’m now 11 dpi and still BFN. I’m getting my usual pms moodiness too so it’s on to the next cycle for me once more
for everyone still waiting to test!

5 years ago • Edited

@agatch it was taken at 7dpo and 2 people on our Facebook group said they see something and I also feel like it but it's super early so I doubt anything is there

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo