Community post

Journal

July 2019 babies in waiting

View Full Post

New thread for those of us who did not conceive our June babies... If you will be entering your tww somewhere in October feel free to join

user submitted image

478 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 478 Comments | Last Page

@missybev thanks babe I appreciate it

@kait I really hope so though I mean I was so certain we got it this month because we baby danced every second day from cd8 to cd18 and still nothing... I dont understand what more we can do

I'm sorry you got AF babe it's super early as well isnt it? Maybe we can cry together lol

5 years ago • Post starter

@anna I made it to CD48 without ovulating so it's a breakthrough bleed and if I ovulate at the normal time that won't be for another 2-3weeks which pushes me to an August baby. I'm bummed, but so happy my cycle is resetting itself instead of wasting more time. I had dreams the last two nights about me getting super dark postive pregnancy tests which was weird but kind of makes me hopeful. It's hard not being able to do more to get pregnant. I watched this video called the Great Sperm Race that someone recommended on another forum. It's amazing what sperm go through just to get to the egg so it makes it easier to believe that there than can be nothing wrong with you but it will still take some time to get pregnant. You're still not out of it yet though, a line can show up any day now.

5 years ago

@kait yeah I watched that as well from the start to the end our bodies are fighting against it because it sees sperm as invaders and something that shouldn't be there so it's trying to kill them... Sorry for asking but is your cycles usually that long or did you recently stop birth control/contraceptives? It just blows my mind that cycles get that long

@anna I don't mind at all. My cycles are normally 30-34 days with a 12 day LP. I dont believe I ovulated so there was nothing to trigger the LP and second half of my cycle which ultimately ends your cycle and starts the next if you don't get pregnant. For me I know it's stress related. It happened January and February of this year when I changed jobs. My cycles were 44 and 47 days. I'm in the process of trying to find a new job again because work stress plus being a grad student is just too much and I hate that it starts affecting me physically.

5 years ago

Hi ladies! Didn't realize that there were message boards here, otherwise I would have jumped on sooner. I'm TTC #2 and this is my first cycle off BC. I'm on CD 16 and just got my first positive OPK yesterday morning. Hoping that this is a lucky month!!

5 years ago

@kait aww damn I'm sorry babe but I hope that things go a little better after some of your stress has been lifted

@sac yay I hope you got your baby dancing on girl and welcome to the group !!

@anna thanks! We'll get there. This will only be my third cycle since we decided to start trying in August so I can't be too mad about it yet. Maybe third time will be the charm!

@sac welcome! That's awesome that you're on track so quickly after stopping BC!

5 years ago

@kait dont feel too bad about it I mean I was sad after the first cycle of failing and it took us 7 months so I understand the disappointment

Okay well symptoms update for today... No more nausea, it's finally gone... Throbbing spasm in my right boob for like 2 seconds and then a pinching underneath my belly button for like 5 seconds

@ItsAnna Thanks girl!

@kait0614 Thank you! I learned a lot about tracking when we were TTC #1 so I jumped into super quick this time around.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo