Community post

Journal

July 2019 babies in waiting

View Full Post

New thread for those of us who did not conceive our June babies... If you will be entering your tww somewhere in October feel free to join

user submitted image

478 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 478 Comments | Last Page

@confuzed nothing but indent lines got the same last month as well and I know how these bfp look and its not that... Kinda starting to feel discouraged as I would have started getting faint lines if it was anything by now

5 years ago • Post starter

@itsanna, oh damn! could you try a different brand maybe, granted it's still very early.

User image

5 years ago

@confused if I order online yes but just dont see the need yet... Uhg we've been here for so many months can't we just have a turn to be pregnant lol

@itsanna oh okay, wait and see what happens... yes it gets frustrating and painful at times when you see everyone else getting their bpf but we just have to be strong for ourselves and each other.

User image

5 years ago

@confused yeah but right now I kinda feel like I've been strong for long enough lol... If not this month I think I'm just gonna have a cry and put it on pause for a little while... All this year has brought us so far is heartache and it's not fun anymore...

At least I'm seeing my OB this month so if nothing then I'll ask him what we can do...

@Anna, try not to lose hope, I know how hard it is to wait to only see negatives, faint positives or af arrival. I have my fingers crossed for you.

@Kait, thank you for your response, my temps have been taken at different times of the day as I rush out of the door and completely forget I think we did everything right this time so I’m praying this little one sticks. The line is still vv faint, I’m due on tomorrow so we will see if she turns up.

Does anyone mind if I post my pic of this morn test? I could do with peoples opinions? Xxx
to all xxx

5 years ago

@missybev yeah it just sucks and the positives that I did see didnt last so getting excited or staying hopeful about something is basically impossible (or to me it feels like that)

@itanna, I’m so sorry you’re feeling this way. Sending you lots of love and hugs.
Xxx

5 years ago

@anna I'm sorry it hasn't been your turn yet. I know it's frustrating. I think talking to your OB will be good, maybe he can help speed up the process.

This is definitely AF/breakthrough bleeding for me so I'm actually out for July I think unless I magically ovulate 10 days early.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo