Community post

Journal

July 2019 babies in waiting

View Full Post

New thread for those of us who did not conceive our June babies... If you will be entering your tww somewhere in October feel free to join

user submitted image

478 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 478 Comments | Last Page

I hope so but the last 2 pregnancies I had a positive on 10 dpo so I just get down

5 years ago

@Kait yes I'm also temping to try and confirm ovulation when it happens. Which brand do you use? I have cheapie ebay opks and I cant even get a faint line on them but with the same urine sample, I'll get a darker line on a different brand. I've also heard that some women can never get a positive with opks so maybe that can also be the case. I also try to do a urine hold for at least 2 hours and not drink anything so that I don't dilute my urine and have the line be lighter than it's supposed to be. You also mentioned stress which can delay ovulation. I wish the answers were more clear! Either way, good idea on bding EOD! You have a good chance of catching the egg. for you

@jolly @itsanna thanks ladies!

@knoppers you never know, could be a later implantation! You're not out until AF shows.

TTC #2 - Sept 2018 | Ds 03/07/2017

5 years ago • Edited

I agree it's too early for Knoppers to be out too.

@lalou 4 years, I can't imagine. Hope you get #2 much quicker!

5 years ago

@dianeiris I have some cheapies that I've gotten close to dark lines on in previous regular cycles and this month I even splurged on the first response tests. I got faint lines about 20 days apart with no temp spike. There's another grocery store brand that I got positive dark lines on a couple of years ago when I thought I could use opks to avoid pregnancy.... And wound up pregnant lol I seriously roll my eyes at myself for that. I had a MMC though so we waited until now to try again. I'm going to get that brand again maybe. Thanks for the advice! I like temping so much better because it seems more reliable but you don't get a heads up before O. Hope this is it for you!

5 years ago

Guys I think I just had implantation bleeding/spotting I dont want to share the picture on the thread as I dont know how everyone feels about it but it is in my profile if I could have opinions?

5 years ago • Post starter

@Anna light bleeding at 6 dpo is such a great sign!! Hope this is your month!!!
I’m 9 dpo today and had a stuffy nose this morning which was my very first symptom 2 cycles ago and went on to getting faint positive hpts at 11 dpo (ended up in a CP though). I also have an increased sense of smell and feel like all my food taste stronger than usual. Those are all very relative « symptoms » though so it could all be in my head. Started testing last night (8 dpo) and got a BFN

5 years ago

@itsanna looks like it could be! 6dpo its definitely possible.

@agatch strong sense of smell is promising! It's still early so hopefully you get your bfp soon!

5 years ago

Would you ladies say the last one is a positive opk?

user submitted image

5 years ago

@dianeiris I would say it's very close but still negative... That's the darkest my opks also got this month but I think I missed my surge so just test again in a few hours and I'm sure it'll be positive

5 years ago • Post starter

@dianeiris Thank you! I got one just like yours one night this cycle and the next morning was a clear positive

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo