Community post

Journal

July 2019 babies in waiting

View Full Post

New thread for those of us who did not conceive our June babies... If you will be entering your tww somewhere in October feel free to join

user submitted image

478 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 478 Comments | Last Page

@agatch your period didnt show yet dont be negative just yet

5 years ago • Post starter

@itsanna lol I like the 3.84% of 2018 is also 2 weeks. I may see a hint of a shadow on the first test pic. 7 dpo is still early but girl I know I'll be testing 7 dpo too even though I know it's still early.

@kait you're not out until AF shows!

@agatch you're not out yet! Hopefully AF doesn't show!!

TTC #2 - Sept 2018 | Ds 03/07/2017

5 years ago

@dianeiris I'm taking it as a negative as I dont want to get my Hopes up lol but i do feel good about this cycle because of the bleeding even though i know it's possible that it's totally unrelated... I hope you've been getting your baby dancing on girl !!

5 years ago • Post starter

I think Im out this month too... I think AF is here today.
I took a month off, basically not search or logging and had the same results since july :(

well well... november :)

My Ava said I ovulated OCT 15, countdown Said OCT 20 and my OPK showed LH surge on OCT 12 HAHAHAHAHAHAH just enough to make me crazy all together.

5 years ago • Edited

Thank you everyone who posts here, because reading these posts is the only thing keeping sane at work and at home.
My chart is confusing because I missed two key days, but seems like AF is on the way.
I hope everyone gets better news!!!!!!! Baby Dust and happiness all around!!!!!
Peace & Love!

user submitted image

5 years ago

Hi ladies about to ovulate in the next couple of days. On vacation in Hawaii with hubby, our 2.5 year old daughter, and his family. Hopefully this place will relax us and set the mood right! TTC #2 , 14 months I’ve just about given up, so frustrating every month trying to decipher the tests! I’m away from my stressful job, and have been drinking a few glasses of wine a day. Does anyone know if it helps or hinders fertility? I’ve read conflicting articles. Doing trigger this month so hopefully that’ll help. I had only 1 follicle measuring 13 on cycle day 9, is probably about an 18 today on cd 12. Opk positive, but no signs of egg white cm yet. I usually ovulate late like cd 18. Hopefully will ovulate earlier this cycle and get a BFP!????

5 years ago

hey ladies, just an update so 2dpo woke up to a werid crampy feeling, more like a zap of pain from abdo to butt on and off... hard to explain... other than that I'm coming down with a flu, not sure if any of it is related to pregnancy though.

@photomama happy vacation, Hawaii sounds amazing, enjoy your time.

@itsanna still very early, best of luck

@agatch, kait, how are you ladies going?

User image

5 years ago

Jumping in on this a bit late. But hello! AF is due tomorrow. Last cycle was very strange, was a week longer than it normally is with a negative blood HCG. Was just a weird cycle I guess. But I’m not feeling cramps like I usually do the day before AF. I am a total poas addict, so my question is: do I wait a couple more days to see if AF shows, or should I stop by the store on my way home tonight and buy a test to feed my addiction?

5 years ago

@tkl test away lovely, how many dpo would you be?

User image

5 years ago

@confuzed29 I don’t temp or use opks, but the estimate would be 13dpo

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo