Community post

Journal

July 2019 babies in waiting

View Full Post

New thread for those of us who did not conceive our June babies... If you will be entering your tww somewhere in October feel free to join

user submitted image

478 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 310 of 478 Comments | Last Page

Ladies this is day 2 of TMI diarrhea. Ugh. I dont feel sick, it just comes on lol but maybe I caught something although hubby is not sick. Big temp dip yesterday but back up to post O levels today. No sign of AF yet although not predicted until Friday. 10 dpo.

Hope you ladies are doing great.

TTC #2 - Sept 2018 | Ds 03/07/2017

5 years ago

My mail order tests havent arrived yet so tried my FRER digi and nothing at all showed up in the display. Still preferable to a false positive though! I also tried a cheapy one I had lying around and got a bfn.
According to FF I am 11dpo, but before it called my o date I was sure it was 2 days later so I may be only 9dpo.
I had mild nausea all evening so was hoping that was a good sign and then woke up to my temp being raised - also had a bfp dream which always gets my hopes up! Fingers crossed it happens for real in the next few days.
Luck to everyone!!

5 years ago

Today has been a very rough day! My chest is killing me, I am getting so grumpy because I am so tired, and I have felt nauseous with some cramping. Definitely a rough day for me.

User image

5 years ago

12dpo update, spotting, feeling hot hot hot, af not due to Friday...im still holding out some hope.
@diane hope today is better for you.
@shay hold in there.
@hopefull some good symptoms there, I didn't get positives on the big brands till after af was due with my last pregnancy so you've got plenty of time btw false positives suck!

User image

5 years ago

11 DPO I got my faint positive! I'm sorry, it's hard to pick up the color in this photo but they're pink. It hasn't truly hit me yet honestly. Not until I tell DH, but going to take more tests over the next few days and make sure the lines get darker.

What we did this cycle: We followed SMEP(sperm meets egg plan) to the exact T. Once I got a positive opk, we BDed 3 days in a row. Skip one day and then BD one more time just in case you O late. I don't know if this helps, but I put a pillow under my hips for 30 minutes after BDing. We also used preseed which helped things go "smoother" with all this BDing.

Wishing all you ladies luck!!

user submitted image

5 years ago

@dianeiris congratulations babe I'm so happy for you !!

5 years ago • Post starter

@dianeiris AHHHH CONGRATS!!! This is amazing, I'm so excited for you!!

5 years ago

Update for me: I'm on CD23 (6DPO) and yesterday was the first day I started noticing some dull cramps and fullness/pressure. I'm hoping it's not PMS/AF but we shall see. I've been testing early with cheapies, knowing full well that they will not be positive, but just to POAS and know that it's negative rather than spend my whole day wondering if it would be positive (that's crazy person thinking right there... but WHATEVER )

5 years ago

@itsanna thank you :)

@sac thank you :) I think the same way!! I just need to poas regardless. I used internet cheapies too and some are definitely less sensitive than others. Easy @ home is great! But one step from UK ebay is terrible. Also want to tell you that I also got that heaviness feeling in my lower abdomen from about 8dpo until now. Hope it's a good sign for you!

5 years ago

@Dianeiris87 Congratulations I am so thrilled for you that your got your BFP :D keep us updated on symptom's :)

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo