Community post

Journal

July 2019 babies in waiting

View Full Post

New thread for those of us who did not conceive our June babies... If you will be entering your tww somewhere in October feel free to join

user submitted image

478 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 478 Comments | Last Page

I'm in for July now. But not tracking anything past cm this month. Trying to just enjoy the journey after a crappy couple months :)

5 years ago

@itsanna aw I'm so sorry that you're having a tough time. It's okay to feel frustrated and angry in your journey. Your time will come. Hang in there.

@knoppers you're not out until AF shows. Hopefully she doesn't!!

@espence that's totally understandable to not want to be stressed. I think that's a good idea.

I'm CD 14. Opk still negative which makes me think I'm ovulating later than I thought I was. Watery cm though so hopefully that positive opk comes soon.

TTC #2 - Sept 2018 | Ds 03/07/2017

5 years ago • Edited

@lalout hopefully you catch your surge and that tiny little egg !!

5 years ago • Post starter

@espence welcome to the group and I'm sorry to hear about your rough journey the last few months I hope this month brings you nothing but positive vibes

@dianeiris thanks babe it sucks but I'm okay with it now Could be that you're ovulating late just keep baby dancing and if your cm is getting watery you're quite close in my opinion

As for me, 5 dpo today and the only thing I've had that was noticable is nausea (dont want to symptom spot) but the nausea got so bad that I actually had to take something to try and stop it because my stomach started burning from nausea and this morning I had it when I woke up and then it was gone

The urge to test early is just increasing with the nausea and now SO is like... Pregnant lol

user submitted image

@itsanna ha that's what my so says too every time I feel nauseous!
fingers crossed we both can finally get our bfps together!!!!

@espence sorry about your tough experience, I'm not tracking either just trying to to fun and not too emotionally invested after months of disappointment.

User image

5 years ago

@confused I really hope so too babe would be great if we could go into this together !!

Lol yeah he established the "every second day sex" rule and hes keeping his promise so hopefully this works...

Thanks ladies :)
Itsanna - I always start laying my mind around 5dpo...and start googling early bfp stories, so not helpful!

5 years ago

I'm 5dpo today. So we shall see what this month brings. It took men4 years to get pregnant with my daughter and lived on this site every day of those 4 years. Been trying for #2 for 4 cycles now with no luck. I was prescribed progesterone while pregnant with my daughter and decided to try and take it this cycle to see if it will help. When I got pregnant my progesterone was super low, like 10.4 at 5 weeks pregnant. I figure it cant hurt so I'm giving it a shot!

Mill

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo