Community post

Journal

July 2019 babies in waiting

View Full Post

New thread for those of us who did not conceive our June babies... If you will be entering your tww somewhere in October feel free to join

user submitted image

478 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 478 Comments | Last Page

Hi everyone... I’m either 8dpo or 11dpo... not really sure... I’ve tested twice so far and haven’t gotten anything. My cycles are not reliable so my dates could be off, but as of now, I don’t feel anything different this month... this is our 18th month trying.. baby dust to all ????

5 years ago

@Forbesmelissa I hope this is your month fingers crossed

@serenity welcome !! I really hope you get your positive !!

As for me I'm 4dpo today... Dont even know if I actually ovulated this month so just taking it easy and whatever happens happens this month not reading into anything...

@confused where you at babe?

5 years ago • Post starter

@itsanna just having fun, sorry I've been so quiet lately.

Welcome to all the new ladies x

User image

5 years ago

Hello ladies, new here
Hubby and I ttc our #3rd baby hoping this month is it. My birthday is in July so a July baby would be great. I experienced some very light brownish spotting that only lasted 2 days just last week, so I’m hoping maybe it was implantation. We shall see, I’m praying this is it. Baby dust and sticky dust to all of us.

5 years ago • Edited

@confused did you ovulate yet?

Well I have an appointment for the 23rd of November by my OBGyn just to do a follow up after my biopsy in May... If this month turns out negative then I'll talk to him about options as well...

Also going to the dentist soon to get some stuff sorted with my teeth as I saw they become brittle/damaged during pregnancy (dunno if this is true) so I want to make sure that's sorted as well..

@itsanna no idea I was trying to be proactive this cycle and track ovulation but after consolidating with hubs we decided to let it happen and just dtd every 2nd day during the fert week, we didn't want it to be a stressful time.
That's great, hope that goes well, as for pregnancy and teeth - the only thing I experienced was the occasional blood when brushing, apparently very common and nothing to worry about.

@boymomma Goodluck to you, I'm ttc my 3rd too.

@serenity good luck to you, keep positive. Its still very early.

User image

5 years ago

@confused that is usually the best way to go at things and we're basically doing the same but during the tww wait this time (I decided to test next week Wednesday/Thursday no early testing this time)...

My mind is quite occupied though I have to say... My friend is getting married in November so we have wedding planning to do and her bachelors party is next weekend so I'm focused on that as well as some stuff me and SO are doing together so quite a lot of exciting things to keep my mind busy

Even this morning when I woke up I only realized that I'm 4dpo already lol didnt expect that to happen

So the lady who miscarried around the same time I did in May just announced her pregnancy and I'm heartbroken I just cant deal today...

@itsanna I'm sorry babe, ttc is a bitch at times!

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo