Community post

Journal

July 2019 babies in waiting

View Full Post

New thread for those of us who did not conceive our June babies... If you will be entering your tww somewhere in October feel free to join

user submitted image

478 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 478 Comments | Last Page

@trvwdf congratulations !!

@confuzed I actually feel fine Nothing to report from my side yet... Not even cramping nothing... Nausea will probably be on and off again during the day but so far nothing... My left boob on the inside has been sore since Wednesday but that's it

How are you doing?

5 years ago • Post starter

@itsanna, tender bs and generally feeling hot (not a hot day either) bit of nausea.

User image

5 years ago

@confused same lol... My nausea also started kicking in around 3 or 4dpo lol... Can't imagine what morning sickness is like, I already want to go nuts... I also had a stuffy bloody nose this morning

@trvwdf congratulations!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!!v so excited for you.

@agatch PMS symptoms suck. I'm still holding out hope for you that AF doesn't show.

As I mentioned earlier, DH and I are following smep and tonight marks our 4th night of BDing in a row. Got my pos opk the next day after BDing the night before. Grateful DH was a good sport. Phew! Baby making is hard work. I hope all this work pays off!!

TTC #2 - Sept 2018 | Ds 03/07/2017

5 years ago

@dianeiris I hope you caught your egg that would be amazing for this month yassss

As for me, having hiccups for the 3rd time today and since yesterday I've been getting gas pains like a mofo... I remember with baby no1 I had gas pains so bad that I thought it was period cramps

User image

5 years ago

Oh also, the inside of my stomach was itchy like not my skin on the outside but literally inside lol

@dianeiris 4 nights in a row, that's good BDing! I'm exhausted just thinking about it. I bet you got it though!

@anna hiccups are one thing that I absolutely hate. I can't imagine having them 3 times in a day.

Still patiently waiting over here. Good news is that my LP is 11-12 days so at this point I couldn't have ovulated before I started temping and I'll at least be able to know if/when I ever do. FF is still sticking with CD41. I think the spike today is because I had beer last night which usually makes me feel stuffy and warm like I have an allergy to it. Tomorrow will tell if my temp stays up!

user submitted image

5 years ago

AF came today. 1 day early but at least I should feel more like myself in a couple of days. I’m wondering if the horrible pms is a sign of some kind of hormone imbalance and if that can hurt my chances of conceiving.

5 years ago

@agatch, sorry hun.

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo