Community post

Journal

July 2019 babies in waiting

View Full Post

New thread for those of us who did not conceive our June babies... If you will be entering your tww somewhere in October feel free to join

user submitted image

478 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 478 Comments | Last Page

Hi ladies! I've seen a few of you on previous months discussions and thought I would join in. This month we've been so busy and my husband was gone two weekends in a row but this month's TWW symptom wise is really different from the last cycles. I am 12 DPO today and on 8 DPO we BD and I was spotting afterwards. Definitely have noticed an increase in CM and the strangest part of all of it is the cramping that I've had, it's been pretty centralized to one location which is dead center of my pelvis and it comes and go in waves. I kept thinking AF was bound to start any moment but I've continued having the cramping since last Sunday. I really want to test but I'm also not wanting to get my hopes up. Fingers crossed for all of those that are still waiting like I am!

5 years ago

Please tell me you see it! This was with afternoon urine and I’m 14 DPO today. AF due 11/5. Had what I thought might have been implantation bleeding on 12 DPO.

user submitted image

5 years ago • Edited

@forbesmelissa omg I see it!!!

User image

5 years ago

@confuzed yay!! I thought so but I wasn’t sure if I was seeing things that weren’t actually there. I’m praying this one sticks! Had a chemical pregnancy in July.

5 years ago

@forbesmelissa - how exciting, all the best. Hope for a sticky bean x

User image

5 years ago

@forbes yay congratulations we have a positive !! I hope your tiny little baby sticks and you have a healthy pregnancy

@confused how are you doing girl?

@nasa welcome to the group... When are you planning on testing?

5 years ago • Post starter

@itsanna going good, I'm testing tomorrow...prettu excited
How are you lovely?

User image

5 years ago

Oh yay thats exciting !! I cant wait for you to test!!

I'm doing good... No idea which cycle day I am on today if I had to guess I'd say 3????????‍?? I was tempted to track yesterday but just decided that it's not worth it and if it doesnt happen this month I wont be disappointed because I know I wasnt actually trying

5 years ago • Post starter

@itsanna- I'm excited now but when tomorrow comes along ill most like be devistated...i know I'm being a negative Nancy but I haven't had much symptoms to warrant me getting a positive result.

User image

5 years ago

mmm chocolate sundae with fries dipped in it.

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo