Community post

Journal

July 2019 babies in waiting

View Full Post

New thread for those of us who did not conceive our June babies... If you will be entering your tww somewhere in October feel free to join

user submitted image

478 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 300 of 478 Comments | Last Page

It sucks! I'm not spending another $18 per test for those digitals ever again.

User image

5 years ago • Edited

Hey @bugttc and @Shay we can be first baby buddies :)
@confused that is heart wrenching! Is this a common thing with the FR Digis? I have one I was planning on using but not sure I could handle the false positive! Fingers crossed you get a definite positive soon!!

5 years ago

@hopeful did you get your positive yet?

5 years ago • Post starter

Ladies, I hope everyone is doing well... I'll be creating an August baby thread soon... Maybe in a week or so... I personally wont be stating dpo's until the 23rd of November as im not tracking but up until then I'll still be hanging around and checking in on everyone...

5 years ago • Post starter

@hopeful and @Shay yes firsties!

Sadly, I woke up to AF she has finally shown her face. It really makes me sad and disappointing. On to the next.

User image

5 years ago

@confused So sorry to see the Negative after the positive, I really hope you get your BFP, keep us posted and try not to stress too much. Hugs from afar *****

5 years ago

Well I am very confused this morning. My chest has been hurting and I am feeling nauseous, but I have ewcm.....has anyone else gotten an ewcm after ovulation? My period should start in the 5-7 days....definitely confused.

User image

5 years ago

Very casually TTC #2 and just recently stopped BC. I was a crazy lady when trying to conceive #1 so trying to relax this time around. I have just realized that we have done the deed twice in my fertile period this past week so I'll join and here goes nothing.....

Colton "Casually" TTC #2 Go Bills!

5 years ago • Edited

@bigttc I'm sorry love! That sucks.

@hopeful Haha! Saying that I won't obsess and doing the exact opposite is the story of my life!!

and to everyone today!

5 years ago

@confuzed I'm so sorry that happened! How frustrating and devastating. I thought frer digitials were supposed to be accurate. I'm only using internet cheapies so it does sometimes mean waiting longer for a bfp but I hope that means if I do get a line it's real. Then hopefully I can confirm with a cb digital.

@bugttc ugh I hate AF, I'm so sorry she came for you. Put your feet up, treat yourself, pamper yourself and have some wine. Hoping next cycle is your time!

@Shay I actually do get a little bit of ewcm a week after ovulation but not as much as the few days before actual ovulation. It confuses me too and I took and opk which was negative so I dont think I was ovulating and my original o date was right.

TTC #2 - Sept 2018 | Ds 03/07/2017

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo