Community post

Journal

July 2019 babies in waiting

View Full Post

New thread for those of us who did not conceive our June babies... If you will be entering your tww somewhere in October feel free to join

user submitted image

478 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 478 Comments | Last Page

Anything? Was a no hold though

user submitted image

5 years ago • Post starter

@itsanna oooh sounds like some promising symptoms. That's really annoying that your debit card won't be in until wednesday. Good thing you were able to get your SO's card. How many dpo are you? Is this tested with FMU?

@agatch I'm so sorry AF showed. Hope this next cycle is better.

@confuzed I feel exactly the same. My DH is very good at compartmentalizing which I envy because he can distract himself or momentarily forget things. For some reason, I still want to keep the majority of my ttc anxiety from him and take on it myself because I feel he's already got a lot on his plate. I also am a little embarrassed to reveal exactly how much of a poas addict I am

@Shay I'm sorry last cycle didn't work out :( I used opks this month for the first time and I found out I ovulate way later than I originally thought. I estimated and thought too early so we missed the prime days last cycle. Good BDing, hope you catch that egg!

@kait hope it's IB! I'm glad you're happy either way though.

TTC #2 - Sept 2018 | Ds 03/07/2017

5 years ago

Hi everyone. I hope you don’t mind me joining you? We’ve been ttc for 4 months now with just dyd every other day throughout the month which have ended in 2 chemical pregnancies. I thought this month I would track my cycle properly on ff but I’m not sure on what I’m looking at and whether it looks good or not. I’m due on my period Wednesday 31st Oct. I thought I had spotting around 5dpo but only a tiny speck in my creamy cm. This Saturday morn 27th 10dpo I went to the loo, after we dtd, and I had a light brown spotting on paper (tmi sorry). Since then I have very water cm which is almost water with white lumps in it...no smell or itching. I’m so scared that I’m going to come on on Wednesday. I know I should just wait as I’m torturing myself and poor OH ???? does my chart look good or not? I’ve only had v v faint positives so far. X
I’ve posted my chart on my photos as I don’t know how to attach it to this. X

user submitted image

5 years ago • Edited

@dianeiris I'm 11dpo and its not fmu not even a hold lol just had to pee on something but will be using first morning urine in the morning... Will be 12dpo then, got my last positive at 13dpo and my levels were super low so it should be positive by tomorrow if I'm pregnant

@missybev Welcome, you have a lot of open circles and disregarded temps. Are you temping at the same time everyday? Also are you using a thermometer that measures two decimal places? Your chart still follows the right pattern for ovulation though. You'll know if AF is coming because your temp will drop below the coverline.

@anna I don't see anything on today's test but hopefully there will be something tomorrow with FMU! 12dpo still can be early too.

5 years ago

@kait well I bought 4 tests lol so I can test tomorrow, if nothing skip a day and test again... This afternoon when I tested I just kinda went "its negative but I'm still pregnant" lol

@anna haha I mean at least you're not discouraged!

5 years ago

@itsanna FX for your bfp tomorrow morning! Even if it's a bfn, technically it's still a little early as some people get their bfps at 14 or 15 dpo. In any case, hope you get those 2 lines!!

TTC #2 - Sept 2018 | Ds 03/07/2017

5 years ago

Nope guys nothing

user submitted image

@itsanna, I've been waiting to see your results. Anything in real life? So hard to judge with photos, how are you feeling?

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo