Community post

Journal

July 2019 babies in waiting

View Full Post

New thread for those of us who did not conceive our June babies... If you will be entering your tww somewhere in October feel free to join

user submitted image

478 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 478 Comments | Last Page

Thanks ladies, as said in previous I don't know if it's an error as I need to confirm so not really taking it as a positive result yet.

User image

5 years ago

So looks like I've been a victim of the faulty tests... today's.... that really messed with me!

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

@hopeful_and_waiting I am almost 35 and trying for my first. I'm in limbo right now AF is 3 days late had some spotting and a BFN yesterday.

User image

5 years ago

@confused I am so sorry hun. That is just rough. I don't remember what dpo you are but there may still be a chance!
@hopeful_and_waiting I am also trying for my first, though I am 28. I believe I am anywhere from 1 dpo to 7dpo all depends on what app I look at or if I base it off of cm. I am guessing I am closer to 7 dpo but we will see. I am still waiting patiently to test as this is way too early either way!

The last two days have been very interesting. I was beyond tired yesterday and even took a nap. Yet, I was still able to sleep through the night. Today my chest has been hurting on and off, as well as a few cramps/twinges here and there. Nothing too crazy at least. I am noticing that I am still very tired, but I am trying to wait patiently still. Figure if I am going to start testing early I will at least wait till 9 dpo or later.

User image

5 years ago

@shay - I'm at 11dpo right now. All the symptoms your experiencing, I had at around 7dpo.

User image

5 years ago

@confused you still have some time! It is encouraging to know that my symptoms are similar. Definitely feeling off but I don’t want to over think it.

User image

5 years ago

@confuzed agree with others that you still have time to get your bfp! As long as AF doesn't show, that's a good sign!

@bug hopefully AF staying away sounds like a good sign. Hopefully it is!

@Shay hopefully all good signs!!

TTC #2 - Sept 2018 | Ds 03/07/2017

5 years ago

Ugh ladies I'm 9 dpo and I've come down with some sort of bug. TMI but extreme diarrhea. It's bad. I've had multiple trips to the bathroom today and that number is somewhere around 10. It's that bad. I don't know if this is going to affect me somehow but all I can do is wait and see. Temp drop this morning below coverline so...doesn't really look great. AF due in 5 days.

TTC #2 - Sept 2018 | Ds 03/07/2017

5 years ago

@diane I've got 5 more days till af is due so I do have time - been nauseous all afternoon so that's something new.
Oh no you poor thing, hope you feel better soon xx

User image

5 years ago

Well babe I guess we're in the same boat then I had the same happen to me last month

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo