Community post

Journal

July 2019 babies in waiting

View Full Post

New thread for those of us who did not conceive our June babies... If you will be entering your tww somewhere in October feel free to join

user submitted image

478 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

461 - 470 of 478 Comments | Last Page

I've had cramping off and on for about a week. I'm on CD 29. I normally have 28 day cycles. But the last one was 34 days which was my first cycle after the chemical loss. Soooo I'm either a day late or still got a week to go! So much fun! Not. Lol preparing for af but still hoping for that late July babe

5 years ago

I am in a very similar spot espence. My period fluctuates so I am never certain. I have had some extreme tenderness in my chest today and a sudden on set of cramps and nausea. Hoping it isn’t af trying to start. But only time will tell unfortunately.

User image

5 years ago

@Shay, same exact situation here! 14 dpo today, took a dollar store test at 11 that was negative, but now officially a day late. Only symptoms are still a sore chest for 4 days now and on/off cramping. DH is wanting to wait a couple more days to test since every couple months I'm a week late out of nowhere, but its driving me crazy waiting!!

5 years ago

@lalou @confuzed I never knew congestion was a symptom. It's been almost 2 weeks with a stuffy and runny nose and I heard for some women, it only goes away after birth. I can't imagine going through 9 months with a cold! It'll be worth it though but still a nuisance.

TTC #2 - Sept 2018 | Ds 03/07/2017

5 years ago

@Lharris yeah my chest is the main area that still hurts. The cramping comes and goes but there isn’t much of it. Still trying to wait patiently to test. Figure I will need to test Thursday morning since we will be going to visit family for Thanksgiving and they usually have wine with dinner.

We will see what I feel like or if AF still hasn’t shown. So far no sign of AF at all.

User image

5 years ago

Shay, lharris
My boobs are very sore today. I normally get bigger boobs a week or so before my period, but not sore. But since my last cycle was so wonky, I'm not counting anything as a pregnancy symptom.
Buuuttttt if I was to symptom spot....but chest is sore, my cervix is high, and I had a wave of nausea this morning on and off.
I keep telling myself it's all because of af starting soon!
I wish there was a definite sign! Like my belly button started to glow as soon as I got pregnant.... or something equally ridiculous.

5 years ago

That would be amazing if something super obvious happened so the guesswork was removed. It took everything I had to drive past the store on the way home and not grab a test! Let me know if either of you have any updates though, and fingers crossed for the best news

5 years ago • Edited

No real updates here. AF is still not showing her face, my chest only hurts every now and then, no real cramping today, my cervix is extremely high, and I had lots of egg white cm for some reason. We will just wait and see!! Definitely crossing my fingers for every one!!

User image

5 years ago

Congrats to everyone who got their positives and I'm holding thumbs for those who are still waiting for the positives and I hope you get them !! Fingess crossed and

5 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Anna! Hoping August is your month!! I am still patiently waiting for AF. So far today everything feels normal. Accord to different apps I am 3-5 days late for AF so I am hopeful still!! My cycles can be very weird though at times. Hoping it just isn’t a longer cycle.

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo