Community post

Journal

July 2019 babies in waiting

View Full Post

New thread for those of us who did not conceive our June babies... If you will be entering your tww somewhere in October feel free to join

user submitted image

478 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

371 - 380 of 478 Comments | Last Page

@photomama yeah I think I'm around cd10 or so I'm not sure as I'm not hard core tracking but I dont think it'll happen this month as SO is working nightshift next week and it's my fertile week which is pretty shitty and I am gutted about it but I'm seeing the OBgyn on the 23rd and maybe ask him for something to help the process along... We're on month 13 now and we only had 1 pregnancy which ended in a loss so I dont know if he'll be willing to do anything as it's actually month 6 of trying again agter my miscarriage but its emotionally getting to me so we'll see what his opinion is

5 years ago • Post starter

Well I’m out! AF came this morning. So onto the next cycle and this girl is going to have fun with a little wine and cocktails at my BFF’s wedding this weekend.

5 years ago

I will test on 11/21. 4 or 5 dpo here. Temps have been low for this cycle but had a clear OPK test and temp change Sunday and Monday. I think I O on Monday. Very strange this month as I do not have any of these symptoms (that I always have) so far.. cramping, nausea, tenderness, and bloating and more. But... I have clear nipple discharge, which I haven't had since my last baby. AF to show 11/22.

5 years ago • Edited

@photomomma, how are hun? been thinking of you.

User image

5 years ago

Thanks confuzed, I’m confused haha tests are still coming back with a light line but I’m not counting them as a true positives.

5 years ago

@photo how light, kind posting them here?

User image

5 years ago

I haven’t done a frer since yesterday when I got my low beta back. (It was 8). I’ve done a few different dip-strips and they’re just super faint. Not trusting wondfos, this morning I opened a brand new one with two dark shadow lines!

5 years ago • Edited

Well tested this morning with a negative. Still feel a tightness and pulling in my lower abdomen, completely different from af cramps. Otherwise I don’t have any other symptoms. Still early as I am only 7-13 dpo.

User image

5 years ago

Don’t know exactly where ima at because I had 4 days of dark opks! But with only 26 day cycles im only ten days away from my expected AF

5 years ago

Well... they’re negative. Been sullen all day yesterday and today, but had a fun day with husband and daughter and now I’m better spirits. On to the next month I guess, it just feels like it’ll never happen! I’m sure you guys know the feeling. Good luck to all who are still in the race! my periods take a while to come so now just waiting on cd 1.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo