Community post

Journal

July 2019 babies in waiting

View Full Post

New thread for those of us who did not conceive our June babies... If you will be entering your tww somewhere in October feel free to join

user submitted image

478 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

391 - 400 of 478 Comments | Last Page

@shay, hey how are you going? no haven't tested I'm at 5 days late, nauseous, sore bbs & peeing a lot, if I continue to be a week late I'll be testing again.
@espence welcome back.

User image

5 years ago

@confused girl you're testing my patience here lol I need to know!!

5 years ago • Post starter

I am doing ok. My symptoms keep going up and down. Some days they are bad others they aren’t there. I have had a lot of cm lately. Today there was even a good amount of yellow tinted almost egg white cm but it was thicker than egg white. Really weird but who knows. Still hoping for the best but feeling like I am out this month. Waiting patiently till the weekend to test again or later depending on af.

User image

5 years ago

@shay cm I hear you, I've got plenty of that... yay well both find out on the weekend
@itsanna sorry girl I'm just being very chill about it after last month's disappointment, I don't want to consider myself technically late until a week cause the last few months it's been anywhere from 28-31 days.

User image

5 years ago

Thanks for your reply @Dianeiris87! AF came yesterday :( looks like my hopes of having a summer baby are out! I usually have cycles that range from 36 days to 39 days, this one being 29 is very different! I'm thinking it's time to see my doctor.

User image

5 years ago

@confused yeah my cycles have been anything but regular lately. I have had anywhere from 28-42 days. I know it is because of coming off birth control so I am trying not to get my hopes up too much if it doesn’t happen just yet. This morning I have had to pee like three times plus I woke up once in the night to pee. My chest is a little tingly and I am nauseous all of a sudden. Still just hoping for the best!!

User image

5 years ago

Well of course one of the girls at work announces that she is 14 weeks along today. I still haven’t tested and am nervous to do so. I am tired of seeing negatives but I am still hopeful. I have had a lot of egg white cm the last couple days which has never happened this late in my cycle before. Been exhausted all day, lower back has been aching all day, breasts got a few stabbing pains, and have felt nauseous on and off all day!! Hoping this is our month!!

User image

5 years ago

@shay your symptoms sound like mine, I'm on cd34 what are you up to? Intrigued to see what your tests reveal, any plan on when you'll test?

User image

5 years ago

I am on cd31. I am debating testing in the morning just to get it out of the way. If it is negative I still have some time and can wait a week to test again. The nausea has really ramped up though in the last hour. Like it is so bad I don’t want to move, plus add in the back pain I really don’t want to move!! Felt like I was starving all day no matter if I just ate. Now I am not sure I can eat dinner. Ugh this is so all over the place!!!

User image

5 years ago

@shay with so many symptoms, I don’t think I could hold off another minute before testing ! for your BFP in the next few days

5 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo