Community post

Journal

July 2019 babies in waiting

View Full Post

New thread for those of us who did not conceive our June babies... If you will be entering your tww somewhere in October feel free to join

user submitted image

478 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

351 - 360 of 478 Comments | Last Page

@photomama that is positive! Congrats!!!

TTC #2 - Sept 2018 | Ds 03/07/2017

5 years ago

@photomama YAY! Congrats love!!

Today's Update: According to here and FF, I'm at 8DPO and of course my POAS addiction is in its full glory as I've tested on 3DPO, 5DPO, 7DPO and now today at 8DPO. All BFN, which I expected. I was fully anticipating this but my internet cheapies are burning a hole in my bathroom cabinet. I'm definitely testing tomorrow with FMU because it's my BFF's rehearsal dinner and I want to know if I can maybe chance some wine. I'm taking a few with me over the weekend to the hotel where we are staying for the wedding because I will drive myself crazy if I don't know. Good thing my mom will be watching DS, as I can tell I'm going to be distracted with the wedding and my TWW. My cramps have been definitely less last tonight and today, though I may be slightly bloated, and I've had tummy issues all week (except I cannot rely on those as symptoms since I have IBS and regularly have a stomach ache). I'm definitely getting encouraged by the few BFPs we've had so I'm hoping that has sprinkled on me too!

How is everyone else?

5 years ago

Thanks so much for the love and encouragement girls, I don’t want to be telling people/husband yet so it’s great to have the women on this site to encourage each other. Sac, keep us updated. The internet cheapies tend to be the most difficult to see a bfp on so keep that in mind when testing. :)

5 years ago

Thanks photomama! I hear ya, it's nice to be able to vent somewhere. DH just doesn't understand and neither will friends and family.

What's crazy is I got my BFP at 9DPO for my pregnancy with DS, so I know that's in the back of my mind. Tomorrow seriously can't come soon enough.

5 years ago

I’m at the hospital about to get the blood draw and am FREAKING OUT. Soooo nervous the wondfos are still barely visible almost like shadows, but the frer is def positive. Hope it’s not going to be a chemical. I remember a year ago emailing my doc, getting a beta, and the repeat beta showed lowered numbers. Ended in a chemical. I need to just take a deep breath and pray to calm down.

5 years ago

photomama, take a deep breath. Be positive, what ever the outcome you will have us ladies for you to lean on for support. Goodluck.

User image

5 years ago

Everything will work out great @photomama just like @confused said we are all here for you!!

User image

5 years ago

@photomama ditto for what the ladies said! We're all here for you and wishing you all the best. Sending positive vibes!

TTC #2 - Sept 2018 | Ds 03/07/2017

5 years ago

Thanks so much! Love to everyone. I took another frer this evening and line looks the same as this morning. Will take another one with fmu tomorrow before work.

5 years ago

@photoma we are here for you! I’m keeping you in my thoughts!!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo