Community post

Journal

July 2019 babies in waiting

View Full Post

New thread for those of us who did not conceive our June babies... If you will be entering your tww somewhere in October feel free to join

user submitted image

478 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 478 Comments | Last Page

This is my second cycle after a chemical. Last cycle was whopping 34 days, normally a perfect 28 days. I'm cd3 and my period is done! Like done, done. So here's to a potentially wonky cycle....but I'm super positive and just whatever this month. Had a panic moment over not tracking g with opk but mostly relief at giving up some control :)

5 years ago

Well I’m out this month guys ???? ..: I was hoping so bad this was my month, but I knew it deep down it wasn’t going to happen....

5 years ago

sorry serenity

User image

5 years ago

@confuzed thanks...
Fingers crossed for everyone else!!

5 years ago

@espence I'm sorry about your loss I really hope more and more that your rainbow waits for you at the end of this cycle

@serenity aww that sucks I'm sorry babe, just try to stay positive eventhough I know it is difficult

5 years ago • Post starter

I think I might be coming down with a bug though (baby bug hopefully lol)... On Monday night I had nausea to the point where I wanted to die... Yesterday I was bloated, had so much gas and still nausea waves... This morning has been good no nausea yet so we'll see what the rest of the day holds...

I hope I’m not over analyzing, but the sides and upper part of my breasts (especially my left) seems tender and and has almost a burning/hot like sensation. My boobs NEVER get sore with AF. Only time I’ve noticed a difference was when I was pregnant. Also my cervix seems sore and I have mild pain on the left side. 5 DPO (10/23) and I have a feeling it’s too early to be experiencing any symptoms. Anyone else around 5DPO and feeling anything? ????

5 years ago • Edited

@Forbes yes girl not sore boobs but nausea like a bitch... I had it on and off whole day yesterday but just telling myself that it's something bigger lol But yeah sore boobs are a good sign according to the early symptoms thing on the site

Oh and hungry... I've been hungry non stop

I think I'm out this month as it feels as if though I'm getting full on sick... My body is jittery, I'm freezing eventhough it's hot outside and nausea oh man the nausea... Too soon for any pregnancy symptoms so don't think my system is strong enough for anything this month...

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo