Community post

Journal

July 2019 babies in waiting

View Full Post

New thread for those of us who did not conceive our June babies... If you will be entering your tww somewhere in October feel free to join

user submitted image

478 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 478 Comments | Last Page

@itsAnna I hear you, I wish you all the best and enjoy the time off, always good to take a rest when you are too stressed.

5 years ago

@itsAnna sorry to hear. Hope you feel better soon and enjoy a more relaxed month
@muffin I am so sorry for your loss. I will keep you in my thoughts and hope you get your rainbow baby soon.
Hope to hear some good news from everyone still waiting this month.

5 years ago

@muffin I'm so sorry to hear. That's absolutely heartbreaking. I'm so happy that you're forging on and pushing through despite your situation. Really crossing my fingers for your rainbow baby.

@itsanna do what you need to do and let loose and enjoy life. You deserve it. I think its a good idea to try and reduce stress anyway you can especially after trying for a while.

TTC #2 - Sept 2018 | Ds 03/07/2017

5 years ago

I agree stress affects things so much. When we were TTC our #1, it took us about 8 months to get pregnant (I think I had a CP in those 8 months but otherwise nothing). I ended up getting pregnant on the cycle I was taking a break. My husband was travelling during my fertile week so I figured there was no way it would happen and took a break from temping. I ended up ovulating late that cycle but didn't know it (my cycle were pretty much the same every month but somehow I ovulated almost a week late) and we conceived the day my husband got back from his trip. So I really think it is amazing how much good relaxing a bit can do!!

5 years ago

Feeling out feeling depressed. No AF spotting like I normally have a CD 26 but made the mistake of testing and not first morning pee either the test was all done wrong it wasnt working. I dont think I peed enough so I repeed on it and it showed up I feel fat on top of all this and I just want to hide in a corner. Plus today I found some of my so's medical history where he had hormone pellets insemination down in 2016 for low testosterone. Hes not mentioned this at all to me.

User image

5 years ago

I kinda feel like my body is taunting me because I'm back to cd2 now and I have sharp pains in my boobs and they feel bruised in the middle...

5 years ago • Post starter

Guys I'm having the heaviest period ever like last night I bled through just over an hour and this morning again

5 years ago • Post starter

@its Anna Wow that doesn't sound good, I hope you feel better soon, and if the bleeding is that bad and continues I would go see your doctor, there might be something wrong. Crossing my fingers all is well with you

Thank you all for the kind words, Cried a lot this week, but hanging in there. My bosses are absolutely fantastic they are completely compassionate and understanding and they are all older men. I have been able to grieve a bit but I still feel empty inside, I guess that feeling wont go away for a while. I think the worst part of all of this was telling my husband. We where all so excited.

5 years ago

@ItsAnna, the day AF shows up its like the world wants to END.... but It does not, and we will be back next cycle.

Like you Im not tracking at all this cycle, if OPK and TEMPs have confirmed in the past ovulation we are perfect!!! so its just a waiting game, remember every month that its a negative is a month closer to a positive, our odds are about 25% each month, so Im sure it will happen soon!! I know it!
relax enjoy, indulge a bit, because we have to be happy, a little bit of fun won't hurt our chances!!!!!!

I wish a lot of BFP on everyone!!!!!!!!

5 years ago

I stopped tracking this cycle, I had a couple beers last night guilt free. Went back to drinking coffee, God I missed coffee!! The sex is stress free. Everyone deserves a break at some point

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo