Community post

Journal

July 2019 babies in waiting

View Full Post

New thread for those of us who did not conceive our June babies... If you will be entering your tww somewhere in October feel free to join

user submitted image

478 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 478 Comments | Last Page

Okay 7dpo today and this morning when I woke up with SO I felt fine and checked no more spotting... Went back to bed when he left and when I got up an hour later I was instantly light headed and felt crappy... Went to the bathroom and I had spots on my underwear again? Nothing on the toilet paper, nothing on my cervix just on my underwear... I checked externally as well and I'm not bleeding anywhere so it is coming from inside... WTF???

5 years ago • Post starter

Will post a picture on my profile again if anyone wants to check it out

@itsanna I read that implantation bleeding could be for one day and sometimes could be for a few days. So it could be IB!

I finally got my positive opk!! All this time I assumed I ovulated on day 14 of my 28 day cycle but I actually ovulate around day 18. Last cycle we stopped bding after day 14 thinking the egg was already released. Hopefully we get it right this time.

TTC #2 - Sept 2018 | Ds 03/07/2017

5 years ago

@anna that's crazy, maybe it was just the last of the potential IB that came out while you were sleeping?

I got dotted CHs on FF this morning showing that I ovulated the same time I was getting those faint opk lines. But I'm hesitant to trust it. For one, I don't have many temps because I wasnt going to temp this cycle until I got annoyed by how long it has lasted. Second, it doesn't seem like a big enough shift. I also decided to try temping vaginally from here on out and the temps are much more consistent but I don't have any frame of reference for where they might be pre O and post O. Just interesting, not getting my hopes up but going to keep temping. Also, it doesn't change whether I disregard that one high temp or not.

user submitted image

5 years ago • Edited

Finally started my 2 ww, 1dpo today how is everyone else going?

User image

5 years ago • Edited

@confuzed Woo congrats! You're in the home stretch. Hoping I'm finally there too, this cycle has been so confusing.

5 years ago

Hi Ladies, I am trying for baby no1 finally had my 1st period 10 weeks after stopping Cerelle on 14th Oct, so should be entering my fertile window, set to ovulate on either 27th or 28th.
Which opks would you recommend as being the most accurate and also when best to test (times etc)

Thanks ladies and good luck to all of us trying for a July baby.

5 years ago

@kait I don't always believe FF either. It just tries to predict but it isn't always right.

@confuzed I hope your 2ww goes by really fast!

@rchlsmly I'm using the easy @home brand but unfortunately I don't think they sell them outside of North America. I heard the wondfo and one step brands are good. If you want to splurge a little but have an easier time reading the results, clear blue digital is popular.

5 years ago

I got my blazer opk!! Positives today but super positive just now! CD 17.

user submitted image

5 years ago

@confused welcome to the game lol hopefully it isnt as long and confusing as some of our twws are lol...

@Kait I dont think your temp shift was enough for you to ovulate but keep tracking and keep baby dancing

@rchl is corelle like birth control or something? If so I hope you have better luck at regulating your cycles than I did

@dianeiris girl that thing is so bright its hurting my eyes lol get your baby dancing in girl !!

8dpo here today but nothing to report

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo