Community post

Journal

July 2019 babies in waiting

View Full Post

New thread for those of us who did not conceive our June babies... If you will be entering your tww somewhere in October feel free to join

user submitted image

478 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 478 Comments | Last Page

Sorry, agatch. Hormones can be the worst. Hope you're back to normal soon!

5 years ago

Thanks ladies. It wasn’t much of a surprise so I’m ready for the next cycle but wish you all lots of BFPs in the next few days!!

5 years ago

@itsanna, I had itchy skin previous pregnancy as a fairly early symptom, sounds promising. When are you testing? I'm getting impatient haha!!

User image

5 years ago

@confuzed hopefully I get my card today because then I can order online... So depending on whether or not i get my card today it'll either be tomorrow or Wednesday... Need to test before the weekend as we have the bachelorettes

5 years ago • Post starter

@confused how are you feeling?

@itsanna, nauseous, tender bbs, twinges /pressure down there & dizziness, I'm not sure I can wait till saturday!!! I'm trying not to symptom spot but I just have a feeling you know.
ooo bachelorettes sounds like fun, what s planned for that?

User image

5 years ago

@confused I hear you girl I also have that feeling this month...

As for the bachelorette, we're heading to my one friend's house where its geld it's got an Hawaiian theme, and then we're going to my aunt's place to meet up with the groom and have one big party (me and my aunt differ with very little years so we have mutual friends)

@itsanna it's werid cause I didn't have this feeling with each other month,

That sounds great, hope you have fantastic weather for it.

User image

5 years ago

Grrr so just got an email from the courier stating that my card will only be delivered on Wednesday... Will see if I cant arrange for them to deliver earlier

So couriers cant deliver today because the guy already left and they're fully booked tomorrow so we have to wait till Wednesday which means I'll only be testing on Thursday... So no finding out if there is a baby in this belly till Thursday...

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo