Community post

Journal

July 2019 babies in waiting

View Full Post

New thread for those of us who did not conceive our June babies... If you will be entering your tww somewhere in October feel free to join

user submitted image

478 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

411 - 420 of 478 Comments | Last Page

Well I am trying not to get my hopes up since I have seen some cases where a horizontal line was just a dye run. I am not sure though since in most of those cases the dye eventually went away and this one it stayed. We will just have to wait and see.

Still feeling exhausted, having pinching pains, chest tingly, and nauseous on and off. Plus I have been almost constantly hungry!!! Having to pee a good amount too. Definitely hopeful but trying not to get too far ahead of myself.

User image

5 years ago

@confused uhg girl cant you just test already!! Lol

5 years ago • Post starter

@itsanna 2 more days... I'm driving everyone nuts with my mood swings!

User image

5 years ago

Did anyone take antibiotics and still conceived successfully? I posted about it as well but just looking for some personal experience regarding this... Someone said it increases your chances but I just want to know what happened to any of you guys?

@itsanna not sure about increasing your chances but doctor told me when I was on antibiotics that it would affect the pill working to 100% otherwise no idea. Hope your okay lovely.

User image

5 years ago

@confuzed thanks girl but yeah I had an emergency root canal done on one of my teeth so am now on antibiotics for it

How is every doing? Any new updates/positives?

@itsanna no updates on my end, hubs is taking the kids out tomorrow for a fishing day and ill be getting some well deserved time alone plus I can test in peace and not run out of the bathroom cause a 3 year old needs to pee hahaha

User image

5 years ago

How are the rest of you guys going?

User image

5 years ago

Well I feel super confident like I might as well just be like yeah I'm pregnant lol... But I'm super sure I ovulated and we did it on ovulation day because on Wednesday I had super watery cm, my cervix was open and I had ovulation pinches... Yesterday and today my nips are sore so I think it's the left over progesterone from ovulation so here's to hoping

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo