Community post

Journal

July 2019 babies in waiting

View Full Post

New thread for those of us who did not conceive our June babies... If you will be entering your tww somewhere in October feel free to join

user submitted image

478 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by hugs)

361 - 370 of 478 Comments | Last Page

@confused I definitely see that line and really hope this is your positive!!!

User image

5 years ago

Here is a photo using the tools and why I am completely confused!!!

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

Yeah looking at it that way you can see something for sure, what DPO are you now???

5 years ago

Confuzed, that looks positive! Tentative congrats! My frer this morning is faint but noticeable with color. Will have my first beta draw today.

user submitted image

5 years ago

@Photomama CONGRATS!!!!

5 years ago

Thanks muffin! Hopefully darkens

5 years ago

I am at the latest 11 dpo but honestly probably closer to 8-9 dpo.
Congrats @photomama I am so excited for you!!!

User image

5 years ago

@photomama that is positive! Congrats!!!

TTC #2 - Sept 2018 | Ds 03/07/2017

5 years ago

@photomama YAY! Congrats love!!

Today's Update: According to here and FF, I'm at 8DPO and of course my POAS addiction is in its full glory as I've tested on 3DPO, 5DPO, 7DPO and now today at 8DPO. All BFN, which I expected. I was fully anticipating this but my internet cheapies are burning a hole in my bathroom cabinet. I'm definitely testing tomorrow with FMU because it's my BFF's rehearsal dinner and I want to know if I can maybe chance some wine. I'm taking a few with me over the weekend to the hotel where we are staying for the wedding because I will drive myself crazy if I don't know. Good thing my mom will be watching DS, as I can tell I'm going to be distracted with the wedding and my TWW. My cramps have been definitely less last tonight and today, though I may be slightly bloated, and I've had tummy issues all week (except I cannot rely on those as symptoms since I have IBS and regularly have a stomach ache). I'm definitely getting encouraged by the few BFPs we've had so I'm hoping that has sprinkled on me too!

How is everyone else?

5 years ago

Thanks photomama! I hear ya, it's nice to be able to vent somewhere. DH just doesn't understand and neither will friends and family.

What's crazy is I got my BFP at 9DPO for my pregnancy with DS, so I know that's in the back of my mind. Tomorrow seriously can't come soon enough.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo