Community post

Journal

July 2019 babies in waiting

View Full Post

New thread for those of us who did not conceive our June babies... If you will be entering your tww somewhere in October feel free to join

user submitted image

478 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by hugs)

341 - 350 of 478 Comments | Last Page

Well that is a negative for now. Again I am not sure what dpo I am the latest would be maybe 10 dpo so it is still super early for me! Still got tender chest on and off. Cramping that isn’t like af and still super tired!!! Hoping it is our month!!

@anna I am so sorry. I hope she will still have a healthy 9 months and this is just a bump in the road.

@confused I have been a little moody too because of how tired I am! My poor students are probably not sure what to do with my mood swings!

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

@diane, these are great - gave me a giggle!
@shay still early love, hold in there.

User image

5 years ago

@Dianeiris87 I love those cookies! You did a great job!

@ShayGosney It's still early, don't count yourself out just yet!

5 years ago

I'm out for this month. Onto trying for an August baby. Now to go find some wine (I may need to wait until after work as that might be frowned upon at the office lol).
@diane I absolutely love the cookies - best idea!!

5 years ago

@hopeful, I'm sorry hun, that sucks. Enjoy that wine lovely!

User image

5 years ago

@its Anna sorry to hear about your coworker. Shes in my thoughts.

@Shay fingers crossed

@diane iris awesome idea and congrats.

@hopeful theres to August babies!! Wine after work sounds good.

User image

5 years ago

@confuzed thank you :) when are you planning to test next?

@sac thank you :) baking really helped me get through the 2ww a little better

@hopeful i'm so sorry AF showed. Absolutely drink some wine and put your feet up. I hope you get your August baby.

@bug thank you :)

TTC #2 - Sept 2018 | Ds 03/07/2017

5 years ago

@diane probably wait til after the weekend, gives a change for af to come and then if not test Monday. That way I'm not wasting money on tests, its starting to add up.
@sac how are you doing?

User image

5 years ago

Thanks everyone! Definitely know it was way too early. Today wasn’t as bad as others but still a little rough. Bad pulling/pinching feelings on and off all day long in my lower abdomen. Not as tired but still not at my full energy, chest still sore on and off but not as bad. Figure I will test again over the weekend. Hubby and I are taking a quick trip over the next two days so that will keep me occupied instead of obsessing!!

User image

5 years ago

@shay distraction sounds perfect, enjoy your mini holiday

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo