Community post

Journal

July 2019 babies in waiting

View Full Post

New thread for those of us who did not conceive our June babies... If you will be entering your tww somewhere in October feel free to join

user submitted image

478 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by hugs)

291 - 300 of 478 Comments | Last Page

Hi ladies... Holding up good... Trying to avoid any period apps lol dont want to know where I'm at... Have the party today which is exciting... Any new bfps yet?

5 years ago • Post starter

So I feel like a total cow but I just found out my sil is pregnant...and I'm still not, I can't deny, I'm jealous. I'm so happy for her, we are great friends - it just hurts...

User image

5 years ago

@itsanna nice! I guess one good thing about AF coming is that you can drink to your heart's content at parties.

@confuzed I'm so sorry! It's normal to feel that way. I can understand that it hurts especially with someone you're so close to. Does she know that you are ttc?

TTC #2 - Sept 2018 | Ds 03/07/2017

5 years ago

Well, I am not fully sure when ovulation will be this cycle. I will be using OPKs next cycle if nothing happens this cycle. I am thinking that I already ovulated since I had more watery/stretchy cm on Monday and it is definitely more creamy now. I also had two days of slight cramping on my left side on Monday and Tuesday. Hoping that means I ovulated around that time. I have had a couple of different apps and they all say something different so I am not really relying on them at this point. My libido was way up last weekend and has been fading since then. When I say up, I mean way up!! DH was actually having a hard time keeping up with me at that point. haha he was definitely enjoying it but tired at the same time. As the week has gone on though my energy level has dropped and same with the libido. I am still working on finding my regular cycle after coming off birth control, so knowing when I would ovulate is still not a for sure thing. Note the reason I will be using OPKs next month. If I ovulated earlier like I think I did, then I am around 4-5 dpo otherwise I would be ovulating this weekend according to some apps. I am really just going to see what happens in the next few weeks either way. Good luck to everyone!!!

User image

5 years ago

@confuzed OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! yesssssss, I shall mark you down as our first bfp on the poas discussion!! Now you and your SIL are preggo together.

5 years ago

@diane... thank you... I'm still cautious...

User image

5 years ago

@Shay sounds like you got tons of BDinf done! That's great. Hope your 2ww goes by quickly!

@confused what were your symptoms? I still have some light spotting 8 dpo and cramps and was disappointed thinking early AF is inevitable. I'm really hoping that's not the case.

5 years ago

@diane absolutely none.

User image

5 years ago

@confuzed omg babe you got your positive I'm so psyched for you!! Confratulations !!

5 years ago • Post starter

@confused CONGRATS!! I swear, this was me four years ago when I got pregnant with my son. It was Christmas Day and my BIL and his wife announced they were pregnant and I was so upset. But I missed a symptom that day and also the days leading up to New Years, I was super emotional at everything, and lo and behold, NYE day I tested and got a BFP. My son and niece are 6 weeks apart and are the best of friends. This is such an exciting time and I wish you all the best!!!!

For me, I’m for sure in the TWW at 4 DPO. Nothing happening quite yet so I think I may be out at this point. Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend!!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo