Community post

Journal

July 2019 babies in waiting

View Full Post

New thread for those of us who did not conceive our June babies... If you will be entering your tww somewhere in October feel free to join

user submitted image

478 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by hugs)

171 - 180 of 478 Comments | Last Page

Hi ladies about to ovulate in the next couple of days. On vacation in Hawaii with hubby, our 2.5 year old daughter, and his family. Hopefully this place will relax us and set the mood right! TTC #2 , 14 months I’ve just about given up, so frustrating every month trying to decipher the tests! I’m away from my stressful job, and have been drinking a few glasses of wine a day. Does anyone know if it helps or hinders fertility? I’ve read conflicting articles. Doing trigger this month so hopefully that’ll help. I had only 1 follicle measuring 13 on cycle day 9, is probably about an 18 today on cd 12. Opk positive, but no signs of egg white cm yet. I usually ovulate late like cd 18. Hopefully will ovulate earlier this cycle and get a BFP!????

5 years ago

hey ladies, just an update so 2dpo woke up to a werid crampy feeling, more like a zap of pain from abdo to butt on and off... hard to explain... other than that I'm coming down with a flu, not sure if any of it is related to pregnancy though.

@photomama happy vacation, Hawaii sounds amazing, enjoy your time.

@itsanna still very early, best of luck

@agatch, kait, how are you ladies going?

User image

5 years ago

Jumping in on this a bit late. But hello! AF is due tomorrow. Last cycle was very strange, was a week longer than it normally is with a negative blood HCG. Was just a weird cycle I guess. But I’m not feeling cramps like I usually do the day before AF. I am a total poas addict, so my question is: do I wait a couple more days to see if AF shows, or should I stop by the store on my way home tonight and buy a test to feed my addiction?

5 years ago

@tkl test away lovely, how many dpo would you be?

User image

5 years ago

@confuzed29 I don’t temp or use opks, but the estimate would be 13dpo

5 years ago

@tkl I'd say test away, let us know how you go.

User image

5 years ago

@becky I'm sorry to hear aF came, hopefully next month goes better for you

@photomama I hope you are getting your baby dancing on girl catch that egg !!

@tkl I'd definately still be testing

@confuzed yay 2dpo I hope your signs are at least implantation

Okay so for me I'm 9dpo today, SO said my boobs are different, harder and bigger... Dunno if that's good Also been having vivid dreams (nightmares) where I actually wake up crying...

5 years ago • Post starter

Took a test when I got home from work and it was a bfn
At this point I’m just hoping my cycles aren’t permanently going to be like my last one.

5 years ago

@confused I'm here just waiting. My temp stayed about the same today. Took a test so I would feel okay having a couple of drinks at Halloween parties this weekend. Negative as negative gets. I keep getting these dull cramps/aches that make me think AF is coming and then she never shows.

5 years ago

Spending my Saturday on the lounge having a bev, what are you ladies up too? I'm trying to not obsess and enjoy this time.
@kait il be keeping my fingers crossed af stays away!

@itsanna ha your so noticing that
funny, how are you feeling other than that?

@becky sorry about af she's such a bitch! best of luck for your next cycle.

@tkl it's still pretty early don't loose hope.

User image

5 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo