Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 5!

View Full Post

Old thread got ginormous so here's a new one!

bluerose sorry about spotting hun :( At least you get to see the GYN and hopefully get a plan in place! You've been waiting too long for baby #2.

janise thanks for the response, yeah I know very little about whether HCG actually increases odds of pregnancy. Maybe I will do some googling :) How you feeling today?

Cam wow good for you finishing that run! 4 miles is a lot especially if you don't do it very often. Throwing up is never a pleasant experience though ;) But it is badass!

AFM CD 12, temps are nice and normal levels of low. My chart looks great this month, after looking horrific last month. Go figure! Getting lunch today with my newly-pregnant friend. I feel ready to see her now. FX that I don't do something embarrassing like burst into tears ;)

594 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 594 Replies | Last Page

Luv, thanks for the feedback...I concur would rather NOT be dry :) Praying your symptoms are foreshadowing greatness!! It's so weird this is the third cycle of the Clomid and first I have really noticed the emotional side effects, usually I'm just having hot flashes...which I still am :/ My RE does the mid cycle u/s and I'm scheduled for the 28th. So we shall see! Hope you get some rest :)

9 years ago

Hello ladies...do you mind if I jump in? I am 33 DH 35 we have been ttc for 15 months. I am 11DPO on my 3rd round of Clomid and I think I am out. BFN this morning. I have slight PCOS although I do seem to O on my own most of the time. I have really long cycles almost 40 days. I O very late. I also might have a blocked left tube. My first HSG was non conclusive. RE wanted me to TTC on Clomid 3 months and if no success will retest. It's been such an emotional rollercoaster.

9 years ago

@JLHART I am also round 3 Clomid. I am pretty dry except for 1 or 2 days per cycle and my RE said that is normal. Clomid can have a drying effect. She said to use preseed. Hope this helps!

9 years ago

@molldoll411- Welcome! Sorry to hear you have been having such a rough go with TTC. :(

@ JLHart22- Sorry to hear about the clomid side effects. I really hope it's all worth it in the end. The wedding was very nice! Kind of a experience getting all my family (we all live in the country) down town in the capital city. haha And nope, no baby yet. There were SO many pregnant women at the wedding.

@ luvtowalkfast- Your symptoms sound good! TTC is funny. The only time that feel kind of crappy is a positive thing. haha

CD 9. Temps are still exactly where they should be. And yeah, that's about it.

User Image

9 years ago

Good afternoon ladies!

Hey Blue: At least one thing (your temps) is doing what its supposed to.

Luv, Jada: So quiet? What's going on?

Cam: How was the reunion? I hope the bding went on well!

Hey Molldoll! TTC is difficult for some, isn't it?

AFM: So I finished my last round of Clomid on Saturday. The hot flashes, the memory lapses...hhaaahhh! But I survived! Now to see it it will work for me.

9 years ago

I'm back last night ladies currently on CD 13 I got it in last night so far I've bd on cd 8,9,12 and of course tonight. THE family reunion was a success I learned so MUCH about my husband's family. His great great granddaddy purchased 100 acres of land for $800 and his mother was a slave named palace and their last name came from their slave owner named mcelmurray. My mouth was hanging open the entire time. It's amazing when you go back into history and find out about your family. I'll soon add on to that family tree soon. How's everybody doing? Tomorrow back to normal.

User Image

9 years ago

Morning everyone I was able to get it in last night I must still be waiting to ov my temp was 97.7 this morning. I'll go again tonight. First day back to work.everyone have a great day.

User Image

9 years ago

JLH hiya! Hope you are feeling emotionally better today! I agree, the hot flashes are crazy, that is like the universal all-pregnancy-drugs symptom ;) No escaping it!

molldoll welcome! We are a close-knit group but I'm sure we'd all love to see some "new blood" in here :) Sorry to hear about your troubles. An inconclusive HSG would be awful, that is not a fun test to have to re-do. I'm 31, DH is 32, we've been trying 21 months and I've been on Clomid, Femara, and now tamoxifen through an RE. A bunch of IUIs and we'll do IVF this fall if they don't work. Mild male-factor going on (low count/motility) and I may have had thin lining before but it's been fixed. Hope the Clomid works for you soon!

bluerose agreed that feeling crappy is always good ;) I know what you mean about CD 9 being boring. I find the TWW to be equally boring especially since symptom-tracking is such a waste of time! Basically all month except O-day and AF day we just sit around and deal with crap symptoms, lord help us!

janise hi! Memory lapses on Clomid? Eek! That would not be fun! FX that you only have to go through it once....then it's on to "pregnancy brain" haha :)

Cam woohoo for a great reunion! That is cool to get all that info! And yes you will be putting another branch on the tree :) Glad you were able to BD!

AFM 7 DPO, not much going on. Temps nice and toasty! Not having a ton of symptoms, which is a nice change of pace. Today we have a heat advisory so I won't be walking outside. Might chill on the treadmill :)

9 years ago • Post starter

@Luvtowalkfast...thank you so much. I am 12 DPO and BFN with FMU so I am pretty certain I am out. On to round 4. She has kept me at 50mg because it is doing what it is supposed to, but maybe she will bump it up this round. The first hsg that I had was with saline so it was less painful, but unfortunately not as conclusive. I will get another one with contrast this coming cycle to get a solid answer on that left tube. DH and I are heading up to Rochester, NY to see my family this weekend. My brother got a new in ground pool and hot tub so I am hoping to relax. DH not allowed in the hot tub though......we don't need anything else working against us. LOL.

I hope all of you ladies are doing well. Anyone getting ready to test soon?

9 years ago

Morning ladies!

Luv: It's either the Clomid or I am more tired than I thought, that's causing my forgetfulness! I like the fact that you have few symptoms this cycle! I'm getting excited for you.

AFM: Just waiting to O like most of us!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo