Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 5!

View Full Post

Old thread got ginormous so here's a new one!

bluerose sorry about spotting hun :( At least you get to see the GYN and hopefully get a plan in place! You've been waiting too long for baby #2.

janise thanks for the response, yeah I know very little about whether HCG actually increases odds of pregnancy. Maybe I will do some googling :) How you feeling today?

Cam wow good for you finishing that run! 4 miles is a lot especially if you don't do it very often. Throwing up is never a pleasant experience though ;) But it is badass!

AFM CD 12, temps are nice and normal levels of low. My chart looks great this month, after looking horrific last month. Go figure! Getting lunch today with my newly-pregnant friend. I feel ready to see her now. FX that I don't do something embarrassing like burst into tears ;)

594 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 594 Replies | Last Page

Morning ladies!!

Cam, you have me dying over here!!! But yes I believe we have been exposed and can relate...LOL. Glad you got it in and enjoyed it :)

Luv, FX'd sooooooooooo hard for you!!!!!!! What did you end up eating yesterday??

Blue, yea for the fertile period, and I am sure y'all will figure it out :)

a. rich, thanks for the baby kisses...hope you are feeling better...booo to 8 days :(

Moll, sorry about the spotting :(((( How are you feeling today?

AFM, never a dull moment...I am here at work, but ordering stuff for the house...lol. The dental appointment went fine, just tooooo long! Ready for some BFPs around here!!!!

9 years ago

bluerose yay fertile period! Just sneak away from the reunion LOL ;)

JLH eek for a long dentist appt! Yesterday I ate a goodly sum. Had my bagel, a chicken pita, and pork chops, most notably :)

AFM having AF-like cramps at the moment, who knows what's going on. I should know what's going on soon enough!

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi girls. I'm not caught up with anyone. Just wanted to say you are in my thoughts and my nightly prayers. Hugs!

User Image

9 years ago

Gm night my ladies! Smooches

User Image

9 years ago

Gm ladies I realized I said Gm and night at the same time last night lol. Raise and shine little ladies!!!!

User Image

9 years ago

Hi ladies! AF in full force today. she's being s real bitch too...horrible cramps. DH and I decided to take this month off from meds. I just need a little break. I will get the contrast hsg though.

Yay for fertility and good symptoms for you ladies. I really really hope you ladies get some bfps this month! You're such a lovely group.

Im going to do opks this month so just ganging around for now.

9 years ago

Good afternoon ladies!

Moll, boo hiss to the witch!! Hope you feel better soon and hopefully you will still hang around the group!

Cam, you must have been sleepy!! LOL, how are you feeling?

SMH, so good to hear from you ;))

Luv, hopefully the cramping and the temps equal implementation!!!!!!!! How are you feeling today?

AFM, it's been a crazy day so far but getting things done. The DH was a bit needy yesterday, got it in yesterday morning AND last night!! Although there are a lot of moving parts for us I would still be estatic if everything lined up this month...mid cycle bloodwork and u/s on Monday!

9 years ago

@cam I noticed the gm thing too and for some of us (kiwis and Aussies) it was close to morning lol! So you weren't really wrong haha!

@luv cramps sound good have a feeling this is it for you!

@jlh got my fingers crossed for you! Maybe the dh could sense something without being aware of it ;)

Mi Amor 22/2/2013 User Image

9 years ago

@ JLHart22 - My goodness you two are like animals ;) haha. I find things usually all happen at once. Here's to hoping it works out for you!

@molldoll411- Sorry to hear af is being such a bitch! Hope things have eased up for you!

@luvtowalkfast - Hopefully the af like cramps didn't mean af! Like every other symptom it seems to go both ways. With my son I had bad cramps like af was going to appear at any moment and it just never happened.

Cd13, headed to the reunion tomorrow. Not looking forward to the 2.5 hr drive. Crazy day at work today. I sometimes wish I could avoid the day shifts haha. Having lots of discharge. But for whatever reason semen seems to throw off things for my vagina :( and she isn't happy.

User Image

9 years ago

@blue are you about to O or are you in tww? When I concieved my angel baby and my son 3 days after the bding both times I got itchy and my vagina was acting weird lol it's happened for me both times . I guess it caused bacterial changes So I wonder if this could be possible for you?

Mi Amor 22/2/2013 User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo