Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 5!

View Full Post

Old thread got ginormous so here's a new one!

bluerose sorry about spotting hun :( At least you get to see the GYN and hopefully get a plan in place! You've been waiting too long for baby #2.

janise thanks for the response, yeah I know very little about whether HCG actually increases odds of pregnancy. Maybe I will do some googling :) How you feeling today?

Cam wow good for you finishing that run! 4 miles is a lot especially if you don't do it very often. Throwing up is never a pleasant experience though ;) But it is badass!

AFM CD 12, temps are nice and normal levels of low. My chart looks great this month, after looking horrific last month. Go figure! Getting lunch today with my newly-pregnant friend. I feel ready to see her now. FX that I don't do something embarrassing like burst into tears ;)

594 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

421 - 430 of 594 Replies | Last Page

bluerose I think if you are sedated you will have a very easy time with the HSG :) Do whatever makes you most comfortable! Holy cow sorry about the crazy day at work, on the plus side I'm sure you feel very productive! It has been frickin' freezing, ugh. Hopefully we get a bit of a warmup because this is nuts!

Cam don't blame you for feeling lazy! You have earned it :) Agree about 3lil, that situation was pretty lousy! Hope she is well.

2Frsty I do not have a baby heartbeat dealy but it would be a cool item to own :) Next u/s is in less than two weeks so that is good. Only two more weeks with your DH?! Oh geez. Yeah it's definitely good to stay busy, POAS is so depressing sometimes especially when starting really early! It's like "I know this is a waste of money but I can't help it" ;) How long will he be gone again?

Hello to all the other girls too!

AFM the acid reflux is causing some nausea, and at my friend's recommendation I have started taking Zantac. I can already feel a difference which is good! Looking forward to the weekend, gonna get lunch with a friend and look at clearanced-out maternity clothes at Target. Steelers lost last night so my husband was screaming at the TV...I made it very clear to him that he is not allowed to act that way once the kid is born! I swear, men say they love football but they sure don't act like they love it!

9 years ago • Post starter

Bol Luv do you have a pudgy yet? Yayyy shopping for maternity clothes. I'm tired so I'm going to rest a little I'll be back!

User Image

9 years ago

Cam have a good rest! :) Yes, Squishy is making me pudgy, haha! I've gained about 8 lb, all in my belly. Not fun when you aren't really announcing things yet...I have to wear my baggy workout clothes when I train my clients. The maternity clothes aren't necessary yet but I am thinking ahead, maybe pick up some tank tops I can wear to work later on!

@ luvtowalkfast- Luckily you usually pick up on these things before others do (regarding the belly). I think I 20 something weeks and people were like "oh wow you are pregnant!". I was like how the heck did you not notice until now? Maybe they just thought I was getting fat haha. I have never bought maternity clothes. It sounds fun and exciting!

Cd 29, boobs are starting to hurt a little and was quite dizzy at times this morning. I am not sure on dpo. But I took a guess at 8 dpo haha. We shall see I guess. Just paid for my nursing license... bye bye $400. Work was a lot calmer today! No one tried to die so that was fantastic! Froze last night. Covered my garden so hopefully it's ok!

User Image

9 years ago

Hey ladies,

Blue, glad work calmed down, your symptoms sound great. Pulling for you!

Luv, have fun shopping! And that's great to find those things to make you physically feel better.

Cam, hey! Hope you are feeling better ;) Any plans for the weekend?

Frosty, enjoy your moments with your hubby! How's your little one?

AFM, just waiting for AF to show...starting to catch a cold which is bad for a lot of reasons, the main being my hubby and MIL are on their way here :/ ladies I knew this day was coming but I don't feel like I'm ready...pray for me!

9 years ago

@JLHart22- Good luck! I hope you feel better soon!

Just started spotting. Think I am out :(. Was supposed to call the clinic the first day of my period. But I guess I have to wait till Monday.

User Image

9 years ago

Blue...I'm spotting too...but was expecting her today. Come on Nov for IUI for me...

9 years ago

BACK TO THE WORLD FOR ME ... INTERNET WAS SET UP THIS AFTERNOON!

Blue & JL--> I'm sorry about the spotting, dears. On to yet another month, huh? Oh, and DH will be in Korea for 9 months. From September til June.

Luv--> When do you plan to announce the good news? I couldn't help it - I announced it the day I found out!

Cam--> Everyone around me keeps telling me that they've got a good feeling for this cycle, but I'm not sure if they mean it or if they're just trying to make me feel better.

AFM: 5 dpo today. Had some crampy feelings on the right side today. Not sure what that's about. I have no idea what my body's doing since this was my 1st cycle on the Femara. Plus, since I had the HSG done this cycle, I'm not sure if that could mess things up a bit. I go in for my P4 Monday, so I'll be anxious to see what the numbers say. Only 12 more days until DH leaves (DH is a soldier and is leaving for a 9 month tour in Korea in 12 days.) Trying to keep busy... John is feeling better, thank God. Back to terrorizing the house!

Linda

9 years ago

bluerose sorry about spotting :( It's too bad your cycle was so mysterious this month, re: DPO and all. Hopefully the spotting doesn't progress to full AF.

JLH sorry about your spotting too! And it sounds like your life will be crazy for a little while...GL girl. Hang in there!!

2Frsty heya! Your symptoms sound good, the right side cramping might be a small cyst (I'd get those all the time) but that just means you ovulated good haha :) 9 months in Korea, my heavens. Would he be able to come back if you give birth? Either way at least he'd be back pretty soon after that! We have our 12 week u/s Sept 24 so we will announce publicly after that. We've told a few people, close friends and close family. Although not my older brother because he is a bigmouth, and not DH's family because he doesn't want to yet!

AFM football Sunday woop woop! Besides that not much going on.

Blue and Jada sorry about the spotting. On to iui Jada :-) Frsty your symptoms do sound promising so best wishes. I had a long week at work I'm just getting off. So shower and bed time. Both girls made the soccer team!!!!!!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo