Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 5!

View Full Post

Old thread got ginormous so here's a new one!

bluerose sorry about spotting hun :( At least you get to see the GYN and hopefully get a plan in place! You've been waiting too long for baby #2.

janise thanks for the response, yeah I know very little about whether HCG actually increases odds of pregnancy. Maybe I will do some googling :) How you feeling today?

Cam wow good for you finishing that run! 4 miles is a lot especially if you don't do it very often. Throwing up is never a pleasant experience though ;) But it is badass!

AFM CD 12, temps are nice and normal levels of low. My chart looks great this month, after looking horrific last month. Go figure! Getting lunch today with my newly-pregnant friend. I feel ready to see her now. FX that I don't do something embarrassing like burst into tears ;)

594 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

371 - 380 of 594 Replies | Last Page

Gm ladies it's a wet Friday in south Florida but nevertheless it's Friday. Af greeted me this morning right on time. Another cycle done on to cycle 20. I have online work to do and I need to go get my hair done but we will see and I still have that awful cough. I hope everyone else day will be great.

User Image

9 years ago

@ Camasia- I woke up to rain here as well. I think it thunder-stormed almost all night. I am hoping that cycle 20 is the cycle for both of us! Sorry about af, though. Hopefully your cough goes away soon!

@ 2Frsty- Uh oh. Hopefully your little one isn't getting sick or something. My son had a rough day as well. Told his grandpa to "shut up". Which is new and completely inappropriate in this family. Hope your headache doesn't come back!

@Janise- I honestly haven't gotten to finding the leaks yet. Pretty much have been working and sleeping. And now of course its raining! Hopefully it clear up and I'll go check it out today. I doubt town sells the proper stuff to fix it, though. My son starts school on Wednesday! He is not impressed haha. Hope the TWW is going well for you! Good luck!

CD 15. Should ovulate any day I think. Yay for payday! Boo for paying bills today as well. I hope everyone has a great weekend. Long weekend for everyone? lol I don't even know.

User Image

9 years ago

Cam--> Sorry about girl. Cycle 20, huh? God, I hope I don't end up going that long again. FX'd for both you and Bluerose that this one is the last one!!

Blue--> I've got another friend who's kiddo is starting new rebellions this week. My son has actually been a pretty good boy today. Which is a relief, because the day has been just awful!

AFM: This move is going to make me bat-shit crazy!! The movers are almost 4 hours late with showing up, I've come down with a cold, my sister (supposed to come over to help Mom with my son) won't answer her damn phone, and now I've got the craps from all the drainage from my nose. Ugh. I just want to go back to bed and wake up tomorrow when the majority of this mess is over.

Hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend!!

Linda

9 years ago

Sorry I've been MIA! I didn't realize it had been so long since I was on here. My life has been a loop of sleeping, feeling sick, eating, sleeping, repeat. My brain is getting fuzzy too so that is fun :-P

2Frsty hello! What a productive week you've had :) Hope you got all the cleaning done! Thanks again for the tip on McDonalds smoothies! I am trying all the flavors, haven't done the blueberry yet but that's next. I LOVE the mango/pineapple. Wowza. Haven't gotten anything for the nausea, they probably won't prescribe me anything because I am not vomiting, so I guess it is manageable haha! Hope the Femara is treating you well since that headache incident!

bluerose wow I am glad you found your dog! Amazing that great danes can get lost, they are so huge. Silly pup. Congrats on 9 years with your hubs! We went to a local restaurant that is very high-end. It was lovely :) I had a Canadian walleye that was superb. You Canadians grow a good walleye :-P Hope you ovulate soon!

janise hello! How far are you into the TWW? Hope you get some great news very soon!

Cam hi! Thanks for the anniversary wishes! Sucks that you aren't feeling well still. Sucks even worse that AF came! Cycle 20, eek. Your time has come, I say. I think 20 is a lucky number. Hugs!!

Hello to all the lurkers!

Happy labor day weekend to everyone! I hope you have exciting plans. I don't expect many girls to be on the boards this weekend. I'll be thinking of you all!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Just a quick hello!! Been running but thinking of y'all:) I will write you each soon!!

9 years ago

@JLHart22 - Hope all is well with you!!

@luvtowalkfast- haha yes, I have to agree that the walleye are delicious here. I have some in my freezer actually. Hope you had a great long weekend!

@2Frsty- Hopefully your weekend improved!

A big hello to everyone else! Hope your weekends were great!

I went camping in a cow pasture all weekend haha. It was really good actually. This kids built forts all weekend! I had ewcm and then my temp went up for two days.... now it's back down again. I am hoping I actually ovulated. Ugh, tired of confusing cycles.

User Image

9 years ago

Hello ladies af has left the building!!! I took the girls to sky zone which is a place with a lot of trampolines the girls had a blast! I'm about to study for tomorrow class. Not much going on over here. How's everyone else doing?

User Image

9 years ago

Good morning everyone! First day of school here. So just trying to get the kid back into routine. My arm is pretty bruised from shooting a bow on the weekend haha. Had some EWCM yesterday but temp hasn't gone back up. May be my air conditioner?

@cam- Yay for af being gone! Hope you have a good class today! Sky zone sounds fun! My friend tried to get me to go to a similar place not too long ago actually (after a dinner theater with a large meal).

User Image

9 years ago

Blue that would have been horrible. First class down onto the next one. I hope everyone's doing OK.

User Image

9 years ago

Good morning ladies! Bding started last night I noticed eggy like discharge prior to doing the deed......hmmmm oh well. I was canceled from work today so I guess ill catch up on school work. I've noticed that the board is quiet. Ladies give an update please.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo