Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 5!

View Full Post

Old thread got ginormous so here's a new one!

bluerose sorry about spotting hun :( At least you get to see the GYN and hopefully get a plan in place! You've been waiting too long for baby #2.

janise thanks for the response, yeah I know very little about whether HCG actually increases odds of pregnancy. Maybe I will do some googling :) How you feeling today?

Cam wow good for you finishing that run! 4 miles is a lot especially if you don't do it very often. Throwing up is never a pleasant experience though ;) But it is badass!

AFM CD 12, temps are nice and normal levels of low. My chart looks great this month, after looking horrific last month. Go figure! Getting lunch today with my newly-pregnant friend. I feel ready to see her now. FX that I don't do something embarrassing like burst into tears ;)

594 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

381 - 390 of 594 Replies | Last Page

Morning ladies...Hey Cam!

Luv, Jada, Frsty: How are you all?

Blue: a cow pasture?? I get a little "apprehensive" about animals that are so much bigger than I am. You seem to have had a good time though!

I'm just waiting..blah. Today I am 13 dpo. Two days left. I don't even want to be optimistic. Will remain in the doldrums until then...

9 years ago

@Janise- Haha yeah, it was a beautiful spot in the sandhills out here. I grew up on a cattle farm. So random cows coming over is pretty normal around here. 13 dpo! I hope this is it!! Good luck!

Cd 21/6 dpo... not quite sure. Pretty sure it's the a/c making my temps wonky. Had a dream about being sick last night. I hope it's not true! I am scared of all the illnesses kids and school bring! lol

User Image

9 years ago

bluerose woo to camping! In a cow pasture, no less. Watch where you step, heh heh ;) Sorry your chart is being so weird! Air conditioning can realy suck sometimes.

Cam glad AF is gone! And that sky zone place sounds awesome. I've seen those on TV and they look really fun. Perfect place to take kids :) Glad you have a day off today to get caught up at school!

janise hiya girl! Sorry you're feeling pessimistic this cycle :( The TWW sucks. No escaping it. FX for you anyway, sometimes it happens when you least suspect it.

JLH hi hun! Hope you're doing well!

AFM I know I have been MIA lately and I am so sorry. Honestly I am just trying to keep my energy up to do ANYTHING this week...and the last thing I wanted to do was "complain" about it on the board because I know when I was TTC that is the last thing I'd want to read about. It's just crazy how much pregnancy knocks you on your a-s-s. I was rather unprepared for that aspect of it. I swear I am not complaining but it is an explanation for why I've been quiet lately. I will try to be better, I promise! Been working a lot this week which makes me even more tired. Looking forward to the Packers game tonight! Yay for regular season football returning!

9 years ago • Post starter

Miss y'all!! School has been swamping me :/ in class now so I promise I will write more later!

9 years ago

Hi ladies! I honestly don't have the time to catch up on the last few days messages, but I promise I will to see what's goin' on with muh girls! Just wanted to pop in to let everyone know that I haven't died!

The move is going swimmingly. Hectic and chaotic with a house full of boxes, but I'm getting it gone through. Today has been an amazing day! It's DS's 1st birthday (a bittersweet day for this Mommy), DH's parents came in for the party on Saturday, and were able to be here for DH's promotion to Sergeant today! So he was able to get promoted ON our son's 1st birthday! And to make it better, we're going this afternoon to renew our vows before he deploys to Korea! What a fabulous day! I surprised him this morning; when I walked up to greet him before the promotion ceremony, I whispered in his ear "I'm not wearing any panties!" So he got to think about that the whole time! Getting ready to head over to the house while his parents keep DS for an hour or so!

How's everyone else doing?? Anymore BFPs happen in the last few days? I don't have Internet at my new house yet, and the reception on my phone is horrible, so it's almost impossible to see any of y'alls new messages!

Linda

9 years ago

Whew!! Finally on my computer to reach out to you ladies :)

Frosty, What a wonderful time and memories created for your family!! Congrats on the promotion, you deserve it as much as he does. As a Soldier and wife of one, the sacrifices the families make are remarkable! I pray y'all are able to create your LO prior to him leaving :)

Luv, hey there!! Sorry you are really tired, but glad to see you on here :) Any new milestones?? Thanks for asking about me, I am ok, just crazy busy as usual...lol!

Blue, how are you feeling? Please don't get sick!! How's your LO adjusting to school?

Jan, hey there!! Waiting does indeed suck, thought we were CBs this time, but AF isn't due until next Saturday for me. I pray she doesn't show for you ;)

Cam, GET. IT. IN!! LOL...glad you are back in the saddle. How are classes going? The girls adjusted to school?

AFM, I am so TIRED...finishing up my one Army class, working on the Tax class, thinking of the other Army class, still trying to secure a job, and oh yes...all the stuff with both houses is ongoing as usual. I haven't had a lot of time to symptom spot so we will see what happens! I know I am not on here a lot lately but I think of y'all all the time :)

Jada

9 years ago

Ladies...Happy Friday!!

Blue: My grandparents had a farm with cattle as well...that's why I am not particularly fond of them. Occasionally, one would get out of the pasture and venture near the house. Not good....

Luv: Pessimism is my new mantra...well, as it relates to TTC. For now anyway. Having the usual PMS symptoms and am expecting af by tomorrow.

Jada: We are CBs! AF is due tomorrow for me too.

AFM: Last evening, I took off my bra and had to quickly put it back on. I felt as if a small car was tied to my chest. That's pretty new by way of symptoms...it hasnt ever been that bad since I have been tracking. A few times I swore AF had arrived because of the intense pressured cramping and back pain...ugghhh! I'm seriously rethinking Clomid. Sorry for the rant.

9 years ago

2Frsty congrats on all the good stuff happening! How was the vow renewal??

JLH sorry you are tired! Sounds like you have good reason though. Wow you are busy. Kind of a blessing as far as TTC, I'd think! Less time to obsess :) Hmm new milestones...mostly the same old stuff, really! I am 9 1/2 weeks now and have gained 7 lb already, all in my stomach. I'm not gonna fight it, I'm just gonna indulge it. I have been hungry like a hippo. LOL.

janise heya! The sore boobs sounds promising. Clomid does like to ramp up the symptoms, I tell ya. I just caution you to make sure it isn't thinning your lining. It did a number on mine! Maybe the doc could switch you to Femara? Some people do better on that :)

Hello to all the other gals too! Cam and bluerose especially :)

AFM the football game obviously didn't go well yesterday, although I didn't really expect the Pack to win. We started with the worst possible matchup, now our schedule can only get better ;) DH is gonna paint the living room this weekend, and I will be avoiding the area, haha. I don't need to be inhaling tons of fumes. At least, that's my excuse for not helping! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

9 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies in doing fine over this way. Yes , I will be jumping the dh tonight!!!! Lol !
Blue I have never been on a real farm but when I think of it it makes me think of manure lol!!!!!!
Frsty congrats on your many blessings and the renewal of your vows. I plan on doing that on my 10th anniversary. ....5 years and 3 months to go.
Jan I understand you wanting to remain pessimistic I do the same.
Jada the girls are great they are trying out for soccer and will know if they made the team come Tuesday. I found a math tutor for the oldest one for 15 a hour. School is kicking my butt but I'm getting used to it lol. How much longer do you have with school? How's the house coming together?
Luv hey sweetie and my squishy I'm sorry that the pregnancy is draining you but the reward is great lol!!!!!! I can't wait until you feel the movement and that will be the most selfish moments you will have between just you and your baby because once the baby comes you will have to share!!!

User Image

9 years ago

Haha I figured once I went to work everyone would show up here!!

@luvtowalkfast- Haha that's a good excuse! Had I trusted my man to paint the way I wanted him to I would have used it as well (ya, a little controlling over the paint)! I very clearly remember how tiring pregnancy is. Growing a human takes a lot out of you.

@Janise- Haha yeah, many hours growing up chasing escaped cattle around! Hoping the sore boobs are due to hcg and not the clomid! Your symptoms sound good.

@JLHart22- I am doing well! The little guy seems to be adjusting well. He has stopped telling me he has other "jobs" to do instead of school. So I am taking that as a positive thing? lol I bet you are tired. Just thinking about whats all going on in your life right now makes me tired!

@2Frsty- So many exciting things happening in your life right now! I hope your son enjoyed his first birthday!!

Cd 22... I am starving all the time. Like not just snacks. I want a whole meal every hour or so. Having some heartburn as well. I feel as if my body is turning against me haha. I work all this weekend and then finally get to see an ob/gyn Monday afternoon.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo