Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 5!

View Full Post

Old thread got ginormous so here's a new one!

bluerose sorry about spotting hun :( At least you get to see the GYN and hopefully get a plan in place! You've been waiting too long for baby #2.

janise thanks for the response, yeah I know very little about whether HCG actually increases odds of pregnancy. Maybe I will do some googling :) How you feeling today?

Cam wow good for you finishing that run! 4 miles is a lot especially if you don't do it very often. Throwing up is never a pleasant experience though ;) But it is badass!

AFM CD 12, temps are nice and normal levels of low. My chart looks great this month, after looking horrific last month. Go figure! Getting lunch today with my newly-pregnant friend. I feel ready to see her now. FX that I don't do something embarrassing like burst into tears ;)

594 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

351 - 360 of 594 Replies | Last Page

Sorry for being MIA today ladies. Today was a "date day" for DH and I; we spent the early afternoon blazing up the Texas roads on the Harley, and then it was off to the show to see TMNT (I know, we're nerds.) But it was a good day! I don't have many weekends left, so it was nice to spend one not fighting at least!

To answer everyone in one fail swoop:
I decreased the fleas by about 95%, got all the cleaning supplies back home, scooped the kitty box and tidied up a bit more before calling it quits. And they STILL got ate up when they walked in the door. It's like the damn fleas just snorted the foggers and got a good buzz! But it's the thought that counts, I guess. Blue, sorry for the screwy temps. If you look at my chart you'll see that my temps were cattywhompers before O. FX'd that things will settle down soon. JL, yay for a frisky DH! Cam, have you looked into buying your books and calculator online? You may be able to save a fortune by going that route. Also, some bookstores give you option to rent a textbook for about 1/2 price.

Linda

9 years ago

bluerose sorry about your temps being so weird! That sucks. Gotta be confusing. Hopefully it's not such an early ovulation and it's just due to weird sleep patterns. Also I agree with you that going to get paint is extremely boring, he wasn't even picking out a color he was just getting another gallon of a color we already bought :-P SUCKS about your camper! Jeez louise. Is it really really bad? Hopefuly it dries out for ya. :(

JLH I did get my salad! :) Wow you are so busy girl! I hope you are caught up with your classwork!!

2Frsty good job with the fleas! Sounds unpleasant but you did it! How was TMNT? I used to love those cartoons :)

Cam holy crap that is expensive stuff! I agree that hopefully you can find decent deals on the other books and accessories.

janise yay for a snooze! I didn't know you had your masters degree, tha'ts awesome! :)

AFM I cancelled my training clients today because I just didn't feel up for it...I felt feverish all night, no fun! The rest of the week will be easy work-wise, they are closing the main gym that I work at to paint the whole thing. Will reopen after Labor Day. Hooray for a forced vacation! :-P

9 years ago • Post starter

Hey my ladies first day of school was awesome and I found a TI84 on Amazon for $69 what a deal! The dh and I just picked up my last book from the school. I realize that my professors and the schools are coming out with new edition to the textbooks every semester so my books could not be found used......Smh. how's everyone doing? Enjoy your day off luv you and my squishy deserves it. I'm not symptom spotting because I rather not sike my mind up for disappointment so I'm just chilling. Oh yea I'm back at my modified eating without the calorie count since the family reunion plus my birthday I've gained 10 pounds I'm back at 178! Frsty when I was little I watched the first TMNT more than 50 times!! Great to have date night.

User Image

9 years ago

@luvtowalkfast- I am honestly scared to go look haha. The man says it's pretty bad (however, men are sometimes a touch dramatic). It's not very nice out today. So I was hoping to go out there tomorrow and hopefully start drying it out! Enjoy your time off! I hope you aren't getting sick. Feel better soon!

@2Frsty - Your date day sounds fun!! How was TMNT?

Temp was a little lower today. So I am assuming it's a night shift thing. It will be a normal night tonight. Had my four hour nap this morning. And now am dragging ass trying to clean up the house that was left to 2 males all weekend. haha

User Image

9 years ago

I have fried my brain for one evening just to find out that the book I purchased for$103 today was the wrong one and I found the correct one on Amazon for $10 back to the book store either tomorrow or Wednesday!!!! Ok I'm getting ready for bed I'm beat good night sisters.

User Image

9 years ago

Cam--> That totally sounds like my luck. My 1st semester I bought all my books (new, of course) and when I walked into my US History I class, the professor informed us that textbooks were overpriced, so he refused to teach from them. He found that you could gain all the knowledge you needed through a few well chosen novels and good notes from lecture. So I promptly returned the text ($150) and paid the $5 library card fee - then proceeded to check the novels out of the library from then on out! :)

Blue--> TMNT was so good! They stuck pretty much to the original plot line, but I thought they overdid Shredder by quite a bit. Taken into context though, it was an amazing day! Got a bit burned on the ride, but totally worth it to feel the "power between my legs!" I don't wear any of that protective crap (except for boots and jeans) and very little on top - usually a tank top - so a little sunburn is always expected. And considering how pale I am, the tan from it is welcomed.

AFM: Still no AF. I'm praying it shows up tomorrow. I really don't want to have to call the Dr for Provera the cycle before DH leaves. But ... we had a GREAT day! DH came down on the promotion list, and will officially be Sgt Frost as of September 1st!! He's waited a long time for this, and desperately wanted me and John to be there when he was pinned BEFORE he left. And more good news; WE GOT OUR HOUSE TODAY!!!!!!! And we were expecting a 2 bedroom (I was going to have to move yet again if we got pregnant) but turns out we got into a 3 bedroom from the get-go! I'm hoping it's a sign for good things to come! We got the keys and can move in ASAP! Now to the daunting task of packing and unpacking! Hope everyone has a great night!!

How was everyone else's Monday??

Linda

9 years ago

Frsty!!!!! Congrats on the dh promotion and the house!! :-) I pray that this is a sign for a soon frsty to come. Gm ladies I'm up getting ready for work! I have a sore throat yikes! I'll check in later today Smooches Robin :-)

User Image

9 years ago

Cam great job on finding those deals! Woohoo! Sorry about the weight gain. It's so hard to keep weight off sometimes if we are busy thinking about other things. I'm sure you will drop it in no time! :)

bluerose 4 hour nap?! AWESOME! Sorry you had to clean so much though. Men. Ugh! :-P Also glad that your temp was a bit more normal!

2Frsty yay for the promotion and the bigger house! Woop woop! Everything's comin' up Frosty! It's the good karma from de-fleaing ;) No AF, huh? Crazy! Have you decided when/if you will test again if she doesn't show?

AFM what I am most looking forward to today is being able to get a smoothie from the snack bar at one of my gyms after training a client at 4 PM. They make AMAZING smoothies. Fresh fruit and yogurt. I could totally live on smoothies at the moment. Really should get stuff to make them at home! I am 8 weeks along today and looking forward to trimester 2. But I am far more looking forward to you ladies getting BFPs! :)

9 years ago • Post starter

@luvtowalkfast- Haha yeah the 4 hour nap was my "nights sleep" after my night shift. 8 weeks already! Goodness, others people's pregnancies always seem to go so fast for me.... maybe not so much for them haha. Enjoy your smoothie!

@Camasia- Hope your sore throat is feeling better! I bought a lot of my school books on Amazon and thirftbooks.com. Saved so much money!

@ 2Frsty- Hmm I may have to watch it. It was my favorite cartoon growing up. I just didn't really like the way they looked in the previews haha. Congrats on the house and your man's promotion! I hope the 3 bedroom is good luck!

Cd 12, temp is in the normal "pre-o" range this morning. So I am guessing that the nightshifts sleep patterns were just messing with me. I work days this week so hopefully can get all the bding in this week! Camper felt a little humid.... but it didn't appear to be wet.... I am sure it leaked somewhere just maybe not to the extent the man had me believing. So I have to windows open to air it out by the weekend (if it doesn't rain then ugh). And hopefully find the leaking spots soon. Headed back to school shopping tonight for my son. Grade 1 this year. Holy smokes!

User Image

9 years ago

Hey ladies,

Blue, have fun school shopping, is he excited? Hoping for good things for you this cycle although it's been a little strange!

Luv, I agree with Blue, seems like it's going quickly :) Glad you're feeling pretty good overall, how was your smoothie?!

Cam, hey there!! Yeah for cheaper books :) How was work? Classes? How are the girls?

Frosty, that's soooo exciting! Positive things working for you and yes we are going to claim everything is lining up for your next LO :)

Jan, hey lady, how are you?

AFM, CD14 so jumped the hubs this morning,...lol! Feeling ok, just tired from everything going on. Sooooo looking forward to Friday at 9, it will start my long weekend although I have the tax class on Sat. But we should be off on Monday
for the holiday! The hubs and I may make a trip to Atlanta :))

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo