Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 5!

View Full Post

Old thread got ginormous so here's a new one!

bluerose sorry about spotting hun :( At least you get to see the GYN and hopefully get a plan in place! You've been waiting too long for baby #2.

janise thanks for the response, yeah I know very little about whether HCG actually increases odds of pregnancy. Maybe I will do some googling :) How you feeling today?

Cam wow good for you finishing that run! 4 miles is a lot especially if you don't do it very often. Throwing up is never a pleasant experience though ;) But it is badass!

AFM CD 12, temps are nice and normal levels of low. My chart looks great this month, after looking horrific last month. Go figure! Getting lunch today with my newly-pregnant friend. I feel ready to see her now. FX that I don't do something embarrassing like burst into tears ;)

594 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 594 Replies | Last Page

Luv: What has your DH said?

9 years ago

A lot has happened since I have last been here.

Luv congrats I am so happy for you.
Jada, blue, cam still crossing my fingers for you.
Smh sorry baby is wide awake early. I know how that is.
Sorry if I missed anyone

AFM just busy, school for my kids starts again in 3 weeks, I have been getting busy for that because I am busy the whole week before. My baby is almost crawling and sitting up. He is loving it because he can get around. Though he sticks everything in his mouth. He had his first piece of candy the other day because another kid left it on our floor.

User Image" class="img-responsive" alt="User image">

9 years ago

LUV: OMG!! I cried when I got on and saw this! I have been following along and keeping you in my thoughts and I am so happy to get to tell you congrats! I wish you a very happy and healthy 9 months!

User Image

9 years ago

@luv a huge congrats your day has finally come very happy and ecstatic for you wish you a happy healthly 9 months.

Cam, jlh, janise, blue and moll I sure do hope some of this baby kisses rubs off on you ladies and the bfps keep coming!

@smh sorry you are up with rella! I'm having the same issue with zach...is she teething?

Mi Amor 22/2/2013 User Image

9 years ago

On a real computer now so I am able to reply to some of you!

@cloveless29- Oh school! I should probably star preparing for that as well!

@ molldoll411 - Hope the appt. at the new re went well!!

@JLHart22- Happy to hear you were able to get some bding in before you ovulated!

Pap went alright. Hopefully the last one for awhile eek! She said my cervix had a lot of blood flow going to it right now. So hoping that means ovulation is right around the corner? Maybe it means nothing haha. My ob/gyn appt. got pushed back a month. Now I don't go until Sept. 8. ugh.

User Image

9 years ago

janise DH was excited! He's always very measured with his responses, though. Plus I walked into the bedroom at 5:30 AM and woke him up to be like "I'm PREGNANT!", LOL! He was remarkably perky after that!

clove thanks hun! Wow time has flown by with that baby! GL with the next few weeks until school starts!

MamaK thank you! How have you been??

a.rich thanks!

bluerose blood flow is good! Hope it means not only that you will O soon but that you will have a nice robust uterus :-P Sorry that your appt was pushed back so much! Geez louise! FX that you get awesome pap results ASAP!

AFM got my blood drawn this afternoon, hoping to hear back tomorrow. I will probably try and walk 10 miles tomorrow morning if I'm feeling okay! It's okay to do that kind of distance as long as I don't go crazy-fast, which I can't do for 10 miles anyway :-P Today I was so busy cleaning the house, my mom, brother and SIL are gonna be here Wednesday night so I want to make sure the house isn't a total disaster like usual ;)

9 years ago • Post starter

I'm happy so happy soooooo happy for my luv! I'm going to be a virtual auntie again!!!!!

User Image

9 years ago

I've been good :) Kimilynne just got shots today but shes a champ!

How is everyone else I miss yall!!

User Image

9 years ago

Clove and Mamak I have missed y'all!!!!!

User Image

9 years ago

So good to hear from you other ladies!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo