Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 5!

View Full Post

Old thread got ginormous so here's a new one!

bluerose sorry about spotting hun :( At least you get to see the GYN and hopefully get a plan in place! You've been waiting too long for baby #2.

janise thanks for the response, yeah I know very little about whether HCG actually increases odds of pregnancy. Maybe I will do some googling :) How you feeling today?

Cam wow good for you finishing that run! 4 miles is a lot especially if you don't do it very often. Throwing up is never a pleasant experience though ;) But it is badass!

AFM CD 12, temps are nice and normal levels of low. My chart looks great this month, after looking horrific last month. Go figure! Getting lunch today with my newly-pregnant friend. I feel ready to see her now. FX that I don't do something embarrassing like burst into tears ;)

594 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 594 Replies | Last Page

Gm ladies what a beautiful day and what will make it better is when luv let'sme know her beta results!!!!!! CD 21 and counting.

User Image

9 years ago

Cd17.... could possibly ovulate today if my body co-operates. Last day off before I work more shifts than usual. Not looking forward to it. Work has been nuts haha.

User Image

9 years ago

Auntie Cam! I like it! :-D Hope you're doing well today!

MamaK poor little girl! She is a trooper I'm sure :) How's motherhood treating you?

JLH how ya doing?? :)

bluerose yay for O! Sorry work has been nuts though! It's good to have distractions!

AFM I will let you guys know when I get my HCG results! Ran out of Wondfo HPTs but I took an OPK and it is crazy-positive. Gonna take another weeks-indicator digital in a couple days.

9 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies what the heck is going on no talking today

User Image

9 years ago

Hi ladies...in an Army class, a guy ran into me during lunch:/ I'm ok, really achy from ovulating...write more later!

Jada

9 years ago

I'm glad that you're ok Hun

User Image

9 years ago

Hello Lovely Ladies!!

Luv- How are you feeling? Any news on the blood draws yet? I am praying for a sticky bean for you!!

Blu-Are you using OPKs? I really hope that you O soon. When I am not on Clomid I usually don't O until CD21 or so and I have long cycles. It drives me nuts because I have to wait so much longer! GL for you!

AFM, I love the new RE. He was great and had some insights that the other RE did not. I am getting another sonohystogram Tues and my HSG with contrast on Thurs. FX that left tube isn't blocked. I am also hoping that the HSG will boost fertility and maybe help the pieces fall into place. I am not on any meds this cycle. I decided to take a break until after I met with the new RE. Plus the Clomid was really getting to me.
FX and baby dust to the ladies in the TWW!!

9 years ago

@molldoll411- No, I am not using opk's. I gave up on really using anything a few months ago. Too time consuming and expensive with no results. Just started temping again this cycle. About every second cycle is kind of whack-o (likely due to an ovarian cyst if it's still there). So not sure if I will actually ovulate soon or not. Glad to hear you liked your new re. Hope your left tube isn't blocked!

@JLHart22- Did you punch him? Haha no, jk. That sucks though. Glad you are ok! Hope the achiness eases up for you.

User Image

9 years ago

JLH geez sorry about your collision! Glad you are ok. Hope you feel better soon! :(

moll that is awesome that you like your new doc! Can't wait for you to get good news Thurs. Sometimes it just takes an HSG to unclog everything ;)

bluerose and Cam hi girls!

AFM FINALLY heard back from the doc! Beta at 13 DPO was 75, which she said is great! According to betabase.info that's around average. Very glad to hear it. Doing another blood draw tomorrow and hoping for good progression. It's supposed to double every 48 hours right? I've never gotten this far before! Didn't want to risk anything so I went 5 miles instead of 10 this morning, nice easy pace. I figure I can do an easy 5 miles probably 6x a week since it doesn't make me sore. Feeling a bit nauseous and sleepy again and out-of-it, all of which is perfectly fine by me.

9 years ago • Post starter

Found and opk under the sink and it is positive! Will check if temp is up tomorrow.

@luvtowalkfast- That's great news!! And yeah, they say not to start any new vigorous exercises. So cutting down on what you usually do shouldn't do any harm. It's good to remain active! And yes, it supposed to double every 48 hours.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo