Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 5!

View Full Post

Old thread got ginormous so here's a new one!

bluerose sorry about spotting hun :( At least you get to see the GYN and hopefully get a plan in place! You've been waiting too long for baby #2.

janise thanks for the response, yeah I know very little about whether HCG actually increases odds of pregnancy. Maybe I will do some googling :) How you feeling today?

Cam wow good for you finishing that run! 4 miles is a lot especially if you don't do it very often. Throwing up is never a pleasant experience though ;) But it is badass!

AFM CD 12, temps are nice and normal levels of low. My chart looks great this month, after looking horrific last month. Go figure! Getting lunch today with my newly-pregnant friend. I feel ready to see her now. FX that I don't do something embarrassing like burst into tears ;)

594 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

321 - 330 of 594 Replies | Last Page

All's well that ends well!

9 years ago

Gnite ladies and my little squishy.

User Image

9 years ago

G'night Cam.

9 years ago

Luv--> The deadline is KILLING me. And it's not just his deployment. Our house is "estimated" to be done and ready to view/move-in on the 27th, but because it's not ready yet, they won't even give me the address. Nothing! All I know is that it's a 2 bedroom with a fenced yard, carpet, and 1,069 square feet. That's it. And the 27th is NEXT WEEK!

Cam--> I'll do my best, but having a toddler and (hopefully) a newborn soon, the $9.99 membership fee may be a bit hard to come up with! I hope y'all accept IOU's!

AFM: Today was GREAT! The new Dr confirmed that I have actually been O-ing, even when the previous Dr told me that my progesterone levels indicated that I wasn't. He ordered a beta hcg (which he expects to be 0) and a P4 check, and put in the order for an HSG if AF shows her face. He also switched the Clomid to Letrozole, which he said should work better for me. And then tonight, I got either the faintest bfp of all time, or the worst indent of all time on a FRER. Which was, of course, my last one. :( If I see something substantial tomorrow with FMU on my cheapie, I'll save the pee and grab a FRER. We shall see....

Linda

9 years ago

@luv- that's what I was thinking as well. Maybe my lining just didn't thicken much this past cycle.

@jlhart- hope your toilet moving evening went well. Haha

@2Frsty-thats exciting! I hope you were able to get a good sleep while waiting to test again this morning. Good luck!

Cd 6... not much going on. My bum leg is feeling a little better today (pulled groin from Saturday.. almost healed.. felt a pop and burning pain from my groin to my lower back yesterday). But I am afraid to move it too much just in case I hurt it again.

User Image

9 years ago

Blue--> What were you DOING that caused you to pull your groin? That's a pretty difficult muscle to pull, my friend! Don't you know you're not supposed to be playing tackle football while TTC?!

AFM: This morning was a BFN. I thought it would be. So last night's FRER must've been an indent. Still no word from the Dr, but I'm guessing my beta will be a 0. If I'm out this cycle, I wish AF would hurry up and show so I can move on to the next cycle!

Linda

9 years ago

Cam LOL at the membership fees ;) We can also start a Tuesday Night Dance Party every week!

Janise hey how's it going??

JLH hope you had fun with the toilets! LOL! Nothing like a brand-new toilet, that's for sure. DH has been complaining about ours since we moved in :-P

2Frsty holy crap that is a perfect storm of stress right there! To not even really know where the heck you're living next week...geez. I'm glad you at least got good news at the doctor! Sounds like they're being super aggressive which is good. I personally liked letrozole more than Clomid! It did much better for my lining, don't know if that's an issue for you but it will help if it is. Sorry about the indent on the FRER, those damn things are notorious. Hopefully between an HSG and the new drug you will get that BFP next cycle, if not this one :)

bluerose yikes about the groin pull! That is not fun at all. Especially if you need to be BDing anytime soon. Hurts just thinking about it. Definitely take it easy and put some ice on it if it acts up!

AFM been busy all day, had three training clients and went to Wendy's, LOL. Love Jr. bacon cheeseburgers. Finally back home to relax! Hope all you chickadees are doing well!

9 years ago • Post starter

Luv--> It's just nerve wracking. Once we get INTO housing, the real stress begins - moving an entire 4 bedroom household goods from a storage shed (where my stuff has been since we've been living with my Mom until our old house sold) and finding room for the majority of it in a 2 bedroom - with a toddler. What is it that you do? (Training clients...)

AFM: Doctor called today. My P4 was 11 which means that I O'd, but once again it wasn't a very strong one. Also said that my beta was a 0 at 10 dpo. So I'm pretty sure I'm out this month. I'd expect to have it ANYTHING but 0 if I was pregnant by now. So looks like last night's FRER was just a nasty indent. I wish AF would hurry up and show so I can schedule my HSG. On to my last cycle before DH leaves it seems.

Linda

9 years ago

2Frsty yikes! Moving is the WORST. Especially with everything else you've got going on! I'm glad you found out you O'd at least, although bummer about the HCG test :( Have you ever gotten an HSG before? I got one in January and it wasn't as bad as I've heard, although I've heard it's a lot worse if you have blockages. I am a personal trainer so that's what I mean by training clients, I get to work people out and it is super fun! :)

Hello to all the ladies! Kind of quiet around here tonight but that's ok. I'm about to go to bed...well before 9 PM :-P

9 years ago • Post starter

Luv--> I've never had one done before. The NP I saw before ordered one, but the radiologist refused to do it since I already had a son under a year old. He said "Obviously everything's working right or you wouldn't have had your son." I was furious! Who is HE to tell me whether or not I'm working right?! Never mind the fact that it took TWELVE YEARS to get pregnant in the 1st place! But luckily this new Dr has ordered one again, and I'm gonna MAKE the radiologist do it! I've heard a lot of success stories of women getting pregnant right away.

Linda

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo