Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 752 Replies | Last Page

I'm here! Thanks for the invite luv!

User Image

10 years ago

Of course girly! I went through and tried to personally invite as many people as I could...I hope I didn't miss anyone! I just was completely overwhelmed by the previous thread and it was like I was talking to strangers...and I messaged a few of the girls to see if they agreed and they did, so I thought maybe I could just make a new private thread hidden away, not to take anything away from the festive atmosphere of the previous thread but it's just way too much when the days are hard.

Since I haven't posted (I mean actually posted anything meaningful) in a while I will kick things off. CD 7, took last Clomid today. Feeling less mood-swingy than last month but I still have really sad spells. Going into the holidays without being pregnant is hard for me. Last year I went into the holidays immediately post-CP. I thought I'd have a baby by now and I've got nothing. I dread people asking me "what's new" because NOTHING is new. It's just the same-old same-old every month, like Groundhog Day only NOT FUNNY. :-/

Now that I've gotten that depressing stuff out of the way, I want to say that I have seriously missed you guys. All you women are so important to me and I really want to be able to keep up with you guys. That's just my selfish reason for starting a new thread, but I think we all enjoyed the group dynamic that we had a little while ago.

What is going on with y'all???? I feel like we've been apart for days! :)

10 years ago • Post starter

I'm here! Yay!

10 years ago

Thanks for the invite Luv. I can say I liking meeting new people but it was a little much the past couple days and I just could not keep up. Then I felt bad because I was neglecting the people who I do feel close to. Luv, well I hope you get to create your little miracle over the Holiday.

AFM- No Aunt Flow yet...watch she will sneak up on me in the middle of the night...LOL I have never had a 14dpo since trying to conceive. Always 13 dpo with sometimes spotting on 13 dpo then the witch. If she is not here tomorrow morning I will test with my last FR. I actually have not tested since 12 DPO

10 years ago

Luv--this was great idea! I really needed to regain the old dynamic and support, it felt like I was a foreigner on that thread. Man, I'm so rooting for you this cycle. Dip you plan to do anything different this time around? Maybe BD the same day after insemination? Maybe at night around 12-16 hours later with pressed. They might give you an added boost. Also, try eating pineapple every day a few days before ovulation until 7-10 days afterward. Fresh pineapple. I read its good for the lining and I did that when we conceived, not sure if it did anything but it can't hurt. Right? I've missed you! Sorry the clomid is affecting your mood. Only a couple days left right?

10 years ago

Afmedic--I'm looking forward to you testing! I hope it's a bfp. What was your temp this morning?

10 years ago

Law- I am glad I am not the only one, I felt like I was new to the thread. my Cover line is 97.70. Temp this morning was 97.78, the day before it was 98.07 so it dropped by .29. Usually my temp drops by about 1 degree right before the witch but there is no telling. I just want my BFP or the witch to show. That way I can't start fresh this next cycle, with out the worry of the cyst.

10 years ago

I'm here! I wish the alerts would look differernt in my inbox :( They all say 'Forum Reply" but don't tell me which one unless I open the email. Now I have way too many alerts and that in itself is overwhelming. Lol. I am a basketcase!

User Image

10 years ago

afmedic hey girl! I know you aren't feeling too positive about this cycle but I think a long LP is a good sign! Maybe you got a miracle pregnancy this month after all! I don't blame you for not testing though, it's hard to see a BFN especially in a later DPO. I hope the witch either stays away entirely or comes quick! Do you have any PMS symptoms?

lawbride that pineapple idea sounds delicious :) Too bad pineapples aren't in season but hey maybe frozen pineapple would work, since it's picked at the peak of freshness? Smoothies would be yummy :) I remember seeing in the gigantic previous thread that you were exhausted, I hope that is easing up a bit. My mom said that was a major thing with her pregnancies. At least it's not permanent, if it is hormonal it should ease up in a month or two and allow you to get back to normal!

SMH welcome! I have never gotten the alerts so I didn't know what they said. That DOES sound confusing! What the heck?! :)

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo