Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 5!

View Full Post

Old thread got ginormous so here's a new one!

bluerose sorry about spotting hun :( At least you get to see the GYN and hopefully get a plan in place! You've been waiting too long for baby #2.

janise thanks for the response, yeah I know very little about whether HCG actually increases odds of pregnancy. Maybe I will do some googling :) How you feeling today?

Cam wow good for you finishing that run! 4 miles is a lot especially if you don't do it very often. Throwing up is never a pleasant experience though ;) But it is badass!

AFM CD 12, temps are nice and normal levels of low. My chart looks great this month, after looking horrific last month. Go figure! Getting lunch today with my newly-pregnant friend. I feel ready to see her now. FX that I don't do something embarrassing like burst into tears ;)

594 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

571 - 580 of 594 Replies | Last Page

Blue:Thank you! CD 11 now, getting closer! LOL. I always have sore boobs too, so I can't really use that as a symptom unless they are realllyy sore!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Where has everyone been!? I hope you are all doing well. And have a great weekend.

I am currently on CD 27. My temp has gone back up a bit. Not feeling much of anything really. I am also not 100% of my ovulation date. It's Thanksgiving long weekend here. So planning on eating buttloads of tasty food.

@Bumpin4Baby- Nice picture!!

User Image

9 years ago

Blue: thanks girl, I like your picture too! :) where are you from? Thanksgiving here is over a month away. Hopefully your temps rising is a good sign! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hey ladies,

I made it home late Thursday night, had lunch with the hubs yesterday then went shopping, lol. Had tax class today, now home on the couch seriously thinking of taking a nap!

Blue, I get what your saying about the word, ha ha. I just couldn't think of another at the moment, lol my bad! But that's all gone away, so I'm sure the witch will show in time...enjoy the food! It's Columbus Day weekend for us, so a long weekend here for some, and by some that includes me :) Is Pure Barre not up there? I really do enjoy it, planning to go tomorrow. It's expensive, but I have a monthly membership.

Bumping, whatcha up to? Hope all is well!

Luv, hope you're enjoying your trip!

Cam, Dev, Frosty...hope you all are doing well!

9 years ago

@JLHart22- Enjoy your long weekend as well!! I Googled Pure Barre thinking that it probably was around here just maybe in the city. And apparently not! It does say they are planning on expanding to Canada though.

@ Bumpin4Baby- Haha yeah. I am from Manitoba, Canada. We are early with Thanksgiving here.

Cd 29. Took a test yesterday and it was negative. Not sure what dpo I would be exactly. But I am guessing af will be around in the next few days anyway. Hoping to do some hunting and have supper at my parents this evening. And then tomorrow my sister is bringing a horse over for me to keep here!!

User Image

9 years ago

Just checking in to say hello!!!

Thanksgiving weekend here so I have been busy baking and making a turkey!

@Blue: the temp rise sounds promising. Fingers are crossed that something happens for you soon!!! Have fun with the horse. They are such beautiful creatures. Where abouts are you from? I am from Alberta

@Bumpin: Hope you catch that egg this cycle. My hubby worked in Virden, MB in 2012-2103. It was some very long road trips for me to go and visit him when he was gone for 98 days at a time.

All the other MIA ladies, hope you are having a relaxing weekend and enjoying trips and R & R or enjoying whatever it is you are doing <3

A quick AFM - CD26, no idea if or when I O'd. BFN or FRER this morning

9 years ago

@DevLanCayBeth- So far the horse is doing well. We went for a ride. And she seems to be getting along with the other horse. I am from south/central Manitoba. Closest city would be Brandon.

Cd 30, no temp drop yet. No cramping or spotting. So just kind of at a stand still.

User Image

9 years ago

Heeyyy!

JL: I am doing good! I have been so busy lately! How about you? I hope you had a good weekend!

Blue: AH! That makes sense, Happy late Thanksgiving! Do you happen to watch Ice Road Truckers? They run their trucks in that area.

Dev: Thanks! I hope we catch it too. It would be hard to be without my Dh that long. We have been together 10 years and I am still so attached to him that one night away seems like an eternity. Props to you, my friend!

AFM: We went to a resturant called Lambert's in Sikeston, MO Saturday night. They had the best southern cooking and it was a lot of fun. They throw rolls at you! (BTW, they were awesome!) Yesterday, I was in a CISR class alllll day 8-5. At the end we had a timed test for 1 hr. I am not thinking I passed.. Anyway, today I am back at the office and carrying on!

EOD is tomorrow and I have had very little FCM. It is really disappointing. We are still BDing every other day just to cover our window. I have already been getting AF like cramps. I am not sure why though. I am hoping that FCM will pick up. I had quite a bit on Friday, which was CD 11, but not much after. I guess I will find out in 2 weeks!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I'm baaaack! Got back last night but of course immediately was super busy. Finally have some time to catch up with you guys!

Dev I'm sure you'll do great on the race, just keep putting one foot in front of the other and it'll be over eventually ;) How you doing? Sorry about the BFN :(

JLH hope you're doing well! How was your long weekend??

bluerose sorry about the BFN :( It sounds like other than that you had a decent weekend though so that's good. Horses are awesome!

Bumpin there will be a billion Elsas but the kids don't care ;) That restaurant you're talking about, is it near highway 55? I swear I drove by there on my way back from Memphis! I saw a sign about how they throw rolls at people, LOL.

Hello to Cam and Janise too! And anyone else I am missing! My brain is fried right now.

AFM the half marathon went well! I finished, my time sucked but who cares? Got blisters and sore hips out of it. Had some tan spotting/fluid before and during the race but it went away, so that's good. Only time I've had spotting the whole pregnancy. Also felt gaggy all weekend which was unpleasant. But I had a great time seeing my friends! Now I will have no more races, which is good. I get to focus on walking just for fitness so I don't have to go 5+ miles anymore. Yay!

9 years ago • Post starter

luv: Yes, it is right off of that Hwy! I was sure that no one would know what I was talking about, LOL. Glad you are done with the races. That spotting would have scared me! I am happy that it is gone now, though.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo