Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 5!

View Full Post

Old thread got ginormous so here's a new one!

bluerose sorry about spotting hun :( At least you get to see the GYN and hopefully get a plan in place! You've been waiting too long for baby #2.

janise thanks for the response, yeah I know very little about whether HCG actually increases odds of pregnancy. Maybe I will do some googling :) How you feeling today?

Cam wow good for you finishing that run! 4 miles is a lot especially if you don't do it very often. Throwing up is never a pleasant experience though ;) But it is badass!

AFM CD 12, temps are nice and normal levels of low. My chart looks great this month, after looking horrific last month. Go figure! Getting lunch today with my newly-pregnant friend. I feel ready to see her now. FX that I don't do something embarrassing like burst into tears ;)

594 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 594 Replies | Last Page

SMH hey hun! Hope the mastitis has gone away for good! How's Rella doing?

Cam how are you today?

molldoll sorry about AF :( Boo to the witch! Taking off from meds on an HSG cycle is what my doc insisted on so I think you are definitely smart to do so. It'd just be too much fun going on down there :-P What CD are you doing it?

JLH woohoo for an enthusiastic DH! Sounds like this would be a great month for you! FX for your u/s, hoping they see beautiful things up there :)

bluerose thanks for telling your story, our bodies sure do love to play tricks on us :) Sorry that the semen is buggin' ya though! Is that normal for you? I'm wondering if your DH ate something or changed soaps and it's making your vagina muy upset-o.

AFM 11 DPO, was constipated 2 days ago and again today, temps are going back up after a couple days being kind of low. I discovered I had a third Wondfo so I took one this morning (I have one left over now) and it is DARKER THAN TWO DAYS AGO!! I am trying not to freak out. But even DH said it is DEFINITELY darker and he doesn't notice jack s**t LOL! I will take the third Wondfo on Monday and if it is darker still (or frankly if it is even positive because that would be 15 dpt) I will call in for a blood test. Pray for me, ladies. Meanwhile I will take it easy with my walking, especially since I woke up today with my left lateral quadricep hurting very acutely, don't know what I did to anger it but who cares, if I'm possibly pregnant?! AAAAAH.

9 years ago • Post starter

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=296318

That is the pic of my two tests, check it out!

@luvtowalkfast- Oh it is noticeably darker!! I really hope these tests aren't playing tricks on you! Good luck Monday! And it is normal for me from time to time unfortunately. Usually just when I am about to go get something for a yeast infection it fixes itself.

@a.rich82- I think am going to ovulate sometime within the next few days. I believe the semen changes it's normal pH levels. And apparently my vagina is sensitive about these things. lol

Cd 14, temps still on the low side. Wondering if this will be a 29 day cycle or 39 day cycle.

User Image

9 years ago

bluerose thanks! I agree, hope these tests are not messing with my head. That would be cruel. Hoping you have a nice normal cycle this month! :)

@luv: OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! That is most definitely darker! Ahhhhh!!!!! I'm so excited for you! Rella and I are doing the happy dance for you!!!

User Image

9 years ago

SMH eeeeeee! Thanks hun! :-D The trigger doesn't just get darker like that, right?? I am trying to keep my expectations low but I had a good feeling about this month from the get-go.

@luv omg I think this is it for you! I had a feeling it was coming and you have very good signs constipation is a great one.! Plus temps aw back up yay for you!

@blue that sux! But good you are about to O! Hope dh's semen sort themselves out so you can get to bding a.s.a.p!

Mi Amor 22/2/2013 User Image

9 years ago

LUV!!!!!! I'm soooooo excited for you!!!!!!! Can't wait for Monday ;))))

Blue, hope that clears up soon ;)

A.Rich, thanks and hope all is well?

Moll, how are you feeling?

SMH, hi!!

Cam, how are you?!

AFM, I'm good...we got it in this morning, so EOD is going well! We shall see...

9 years ago

@luv.....looks really good. I think this is it!!!

@blu....great for O. I hope your pH levels work out. Do you have a reaction or does it kill the sperm?

I'm doing pretty good. Getting my hsg CD 10. I'm really really hoping that tube is clear or gets cleared out.

9 years ago

Wow luv I truly believe that this is it!!!!!! I'm doing ok over here just waiting and trying to concentrate to do this paper.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo