Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 5!

View Full Post

Old thread got ginormous so here's a new one!

bluerose sorry about spotting hun :( At least you get to see the GYN and hopefully get a plan in place! You've been waiting too long for baby #2.

janise thanks for the response, yeah I know very little about whether HCG actually increases odds of pregnancy. Maybe I will do some googling :) How you feeling today?

Cam wow good for you finishing that run! 4 miles is a lot especially if you don't do it very often. Throwing up is never a pleasant experience though ;) But it is badass!

AFM CD 12, temps are nice and normal levels of low. My chart looks great this month, after looking horrific last month. Go figure! Getting lunch today with my newly-pregnant friend. I feel ready to see her now. FX that I don't do something embarrassing like burst into tears ;)

594 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

431 - 440 of 594 Replies | Last Page

@ Camasia- Congrats to both your girls! Hope you had a good sleep after your long week.

@ luvtowalkfast- Goodness, 12 week u/s already!! That will be exciting!

@2Frsty- Hoping this is your month! 9 months for your man to be a away is a long time!

@JLHart22 - Sorry to hear about the spotting. :(

The spotting picked up a little bit for about an hour yesterday. SO I guess today I will see if it turns into a true period so that I can call the clinic a book the hsg. Here's to hoping it all lines up and I am not working that day!! I have today off and so much to do be for my night shifts start tomorrow. So on to cycle #21 I guess. :(

User Image

9 years ago

Booked my hsg. 10:30am on the 24th. I work a nightshift on the 23rd, get off work at 7:15 am and have to be in the city (an hour away) for my appt..... yuck.

User Image

9 years ago

Cam yay for your little soccer stars! Glad they made it together :)

bluerose that is gonna be a LONG day! The good news is it sounds like you can sleep after the HSG. Hopefully it will be just what you need to make cycle 21 lucky for you (it was lucky for me, plus HSGs make you extra fertile) :) Be warned though that some women ovulate late after an HSG because of the "physical stress" of the test itself. So make sure you monitor closely that cycle with OPKs and temps and such. But I think you will be just fine!

JLH 2Frsty Janise and my lurkers hello! molldoll are you out there??

AFM feeling okay today, started to feel a bit ill but went to Panera and got a turkey avocado BLT and it helped immensely. Even though I forgot to ask for no mayo, and I hate mayo. The mayo did not make me sick though :-P so I consider that a victory! Hitting 11 weeks tomorrow, there is an end in sight to the madness of the first trimester. I cannot wait to see you girls feeling so crappy ;) (j/k I hope you feel awesome throughout your pregnancies! But you know what I mean!)

Also, I got a pumpkin spice latte today, and that was awesome. Highly recommended if you haven't tried them!

9 years ago • Post starter

Awwww that's my girl Luv eat up I love panera bread. I'm very pleased with the girls. I have my first statistics test on Wednesday. I'm doing well in my state and local govt class.
Jada how's class and the mil going.
Blue I'm glad that you are having the test done
Frsty how's everything

User Image

9 years ago

@Camasia- Oh disgusting, Statistics! lol Good luck

@luvtowalkfast- I hope I nap after. My son gets home off the at 3:30. So hopefully I get home by noon or so and take a quick nap. Luckily I just ordered some opk's the other day.... as long as they get here in time haha. Pumpkin spice latte's sound so good! I wish I wasn't allergic to coffee. :(

User Image

9 years ago

Oh boy I wandered off again. So sorry ladies.

Blue, Jada sorry about af.

Jada: hope you aren't hurting too badly.

Blue: is your DH going to get to go to the Dr with you for the hsg? After working 12 hours at night you must be dead on your feet. I hope he can.

Cam: glad your girls made the team! Woot woot for new classes and doing well. You have a lot to juggle lady!

2frsty: I hope you caught the egg this cycle. Your DH being away for so long must be torture or is it something you get used to?

Luv: Feeling out of sorts comes with the territory. Ensure you walk with crackers or some veggies to snack on. I found that eating constantly (quite literal for me...I was a snacker) kept the nausea at bay. Figuring what may cause the heartburn was more tricky. My girlfriend swears by Tums however.

AFM: just waiting to O. Spent the weekend mostly being lazy because I really am tired. I booked my vacay for December while last year I went in August. Had a major project for the first half of the year so there is still a backlog of stuff. I'll make it!

9 years ago

@Janise- Sometimes relaxing and being lazy all weekend is just what one needs! Where are you going for your vacation!? I think maybe my mom was going to take me to my appt. She has the day off and my man has to work. Ya, I don't think I'd trust myself to drive there and back after work. haha

Cd 3, this af is really light as well (not going to complain unless it means something is wrong). Not like the one day af last month, though.And no cramps! Just making some "Mother's Little Helper" tea from David's Tea (I think I have an addiction to tea) and then hopefully head back to bed.

User Image

9 years ago

Blue I'm glad that af is being kind to you.
Jan I agree sometime we do need to relax. Cheers to vacation time!!!!!
Jada how's that witch treating you? How's the household going?
Luv have you indulged in any new foods?How's my squishy?
Smh I hope everything is OK?
Frsty Heyyyy hun.
Time to study just getting off from work. I'll check in later.

User Image

9 years ago

Hey there girls. Things here are still busy; I'm sorry I'm only able to check in every few days. Counting tomorrow, we are T-minus 8 days until DH leaves. UGH!!

Jan--> I'm not sure if it's something one can even get used to. I grew up an Army brat, so my dad deployed several times. It sucked every time. But this will be my 1st deployment as the Army wife.

Luv--> DH's batallion commander has assured us that anyone who's wife gives birth will have the "opportunity" to come back, but it'll be at our own expense; and a $1500 plane ticket will be a hard pill to swallow. We'll see though.

AFM: Not much to report as of late. I caved ans POAS this morning; dumb of me, since I knew it would be a BFN and it was. I've had an ooober sensitive nose though. There was a guy standing on the corner smoking a cigarette the other day when I was parked at the Post Office; I could smell it from inside the car with the windows rolled up!! Been working on the new house like a mad woman, so I'm pretty pooped. Gonna watch some TV and relax for the night!

Linda

9 years ago

Cam good job in your classes! Woohoo! And GL with your stats test today. Knock 'em dead! Squishy is doing wonderfully, thank you! He or she is making my boobs HUGE right now, LOL.

bluerose holy cow allergic to coffee? That would suck! Although tea is an excellent alternative :) Glad AF is being so nice this month!

janise woohoo for vacation! Where are you going? I'm sure you will catch up with everything, but no wonder you're tired! Fortunately my heartburn is easily prevented with the Zantac, wow that stuff WORKS!

2Frsty sorry about the BFN, it's still early though! Your symptoms sound promising! Yeah $1500 for a plane ticket is a LOT. Wouldn't blame you for wanting to Skype the birth or something, heh heh ;)

AFM feeling good for large portions of the day, especially the morning, so I will try to walk today for the first time in weeks. The weather has been nice and cool too. Fresh air is always good. Hope you ladies are doing well! It's hump day! :-P

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo