Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 5!

View Full Post

Old thread got ginormous so here's a new one!

bluerose sorry about spotting hun :( At least you get to see the GYN and hopefully get a plan in place! You've been waiting too long for baby #2.

janise thanks for the response, yeah I know very little about whether HCG actually increases odds of pregnancy. Maybe I will do some googling :) How you feeling today?

Cam wow good for you finishing that run! 4 miles is a lot especially if you don't do it very often. Throwing up is never a pleasant experience though ;) But it is badass!

AFM CD 12, temps are nice and normal levels of low. My chart looks great this month, after looking horrific last month. Go figure! Getting lunch today with my newly-pregnant friend. I feel ready to see her now. FX that I don't do something embarrassing like burst into tears ;)

594 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

581 - 590 of 594 Replies | Last Page

Bumpin thanks! Yeah when I saw that sign it definitely stuck in my brain, LOL. What a crazy coincidence! And yes thank god the spotting is over! How you feeling today?

Wow everyone is in hiding!

9 years ago • Post starter

luv: I am feeling a bit discouraged today. Yesterday was EOD and I fell asleep... Last BD was on Sunday and I am afraid that it wouldn't be good enough. I should have bought some OPKs, but like a dummy I didn't. We are def going to BD tonight just in case even if I have to drink a whole pot of coffee, LOL. UGH!! I am so mad at myself..

If you ever go by there again, you should stop in! I am telling you it was AMAZING!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Awww Bumpin hang in there girl! Ovulation can happen any ol' time, I swear. Mine constantly fluctuated from day 15-21 or so. Sometimes later. You can definitely get pregnant if you O'd yesterday and BD'd on Sunday! Good idea to mainline the caffeine tonight too just in case ;) And make sure you keep BDing for a little while! Don't wanna miss anything!

I am going to! I am going to try to stress less and just let nature do her thing. It isn't like I have much control over it anyway, other than BDing. You are so sweet, thank you for the uplifting words!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

@Blue: hubs and I traveled to Brandon all the time for date nights when I drove to visit him!! Has AF showed her face yet?

@Bumpin: Fingers crossed that you caught that eggie. Sometimes just relaxing and letting nature take its course is what you need

@Luv: Hi darling!!!! I'm doing great! Glad to see you are doing well. How are you feeling? Glad the spotting left!

AFM: I went for a job interview yesterday and wasn't supposed to get a call back until the end of the week and they called half an hour later to offer me the job!!! Blue might recognize the company name as they also have an office in Manitoba. GCS Energy Services, Same company my hubby is contracted with. I start next Monday as the Accounts Receivable Administrator.
Other than that...CD28, AF due tomorrow. BFN on IC. This cycle is a mystery as I have no idea if and when I o'd.

Cam, Janise, JL, and others, hope you are well!!!

9 years ago

Hi ladies!

Dev, CONGRATS,!!

Bumpin, I know it's easier said than done to relax, but I hope you're able to and that works for you :)

Luv, welcome home and back to us!! Glad you made it through and you had a good time!

Blue, how are you? AF show?

Frosty, how are you?

Cam, come baaaaaack!!

AFM, AF isn't that bad praise God. My MIL is a trip...making me think...a lot :(

9 years ago

Bumpin you are welcome! TTC is so ridiculously difficult. It's best to try to keep it as simple as possible :) BD and carry on! haha!

Dev yayayayay! Hooray for your new job!! I'm sure you will be awesome at it :) Sorry about the BFN but maybe a new job and a BFP on the same day would have been too much ;) Hopefully it's coming soon though! I am feeling pretty good thanks! Just chillin', recovering from the race :)

JLH hi hun!! Sorry about AF :( What kind of shenanigans is your MIL up to?? Hope it's nothing too bad! I swear our MILs are all out to kill us ;)

Hello to everyone else! Miss you ladies! I think I forgot to ask after 2Frsty last time (I forget everything, I am a boob), how are you girl??

AFM done with work for the day, huzzah! Just a half-hour client tomorrow then weekend. DH's birthday is Saturday (mine was last Saturday whee!). Got him some belts that he really wanted and he loves them. Still catching up with all the stuff that accumulated on the DVR while I was out of town, LOL! My belly has popped out sufficiently now that I am basically unable to hide it. I noticed many folks staring at it today trying to figure it out :-P

Hello lovelies. I need your help. AF due today, no signs of her. Did an IC with FMU and it was negative. Picked up a FRER as I don't trust the IC's. It was taken with a half hour hold, I watched the line appear. Photo was taken within less than 10 minutes. Next FRER with a 2.5 hour hold was negative. I am so lost. Hubby saw a line and now there is nothing on the next one.

Here is the link to my image. What do you ladies think??
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=327081

@Luv: thanks darling!!! Hope you have a great birthday with the hubby.

@blue: what's happening hun??

@Cam: Miss you!!!

@Bumpin: Hope a relaxing month is what is needed. Take all the stress away and let nature take its course

@JL: thanks hun!!! Super excited and nervous!!

Hope everyone else is doing well!

9 years ago

Out of the case.
I know you aren't supposed to do this but, well.....I know you Long Term TTC'ers will understand

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=327082

9 years ago

Dev that looks positive to me especially the one out of the case! That is weird that the next one was negative. I hope maybe if you take one tomorrow with FMU it will be more clear. Sorry it's so ambiguous, that is the worst!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo