Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 5!

View Full Post

Old thread got ginormous so here's a new one!

bluerose sorry about spotting hun :( At least you get to see the GYN and hopefully get a plan in place! You've been waiting too long for baby #2.

janise thanks for the response, yeah I know very little about whether HCG actually increases odds of pregnancy. Maybe I will do some googling :) How you feeling today?

Cam wow good for you finishing that run! 4 miles is a lot especially if you don't do it very often. Throwing up is never a pleasant experience though ;) But it is badass!

AFM CD 12, temps are nice and normal levels of low. My chart looks great this month, after looking horrific last month. Go figure! Getting lunch today with my newly-pregnant friend. I feel ready to see her now. FX that I don't do something embarrassing like burst into tears ;)

594 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 594 Replies | Last Page

@jlh yea everything good over here got the witch so feeling sorry for myself at the moment lol! It's so yuck now compared to before! Hope you are doing ok

@cam hi lady hope things are well!

Mi Amor 22/2/2013 User Image

9 years ago

I'm doing ok ladies I'm up after taking a 4 hr nap and typing this 5 page report I'm almost done. CD 19 now nothing to write home about my boobies has been achy since cd 17. About 8 days left before any news on my end.preparing for finals now.I'll chat with you ladies later Smooches!!! :-)

User Image

9 years ago

JLH woohoo for EOD BD! That's the way to go :)

molldoll FX for your HSG! People tend to be more fertile after getting one so here's hoping it works out well for ya :)

Cam glad you are almost done with your paper! Achy boobs sound good! Well not "good" but like a good sign that you O'd!

AFM damn yesterday was a carnival of crazy symptoms. I was feeling really lightheaded and dizzy almost all day so I just drank a ton of water and ate a ton of food. I craved really salty food so that's pretty much all I ate, then I got really bloated. Blah. At one point I took the garbage out and the smell hit me like a sledgehammer, which never happens. Today I am feeling much less bizarre although I just woke up so who knows? Made sure to eat breakfast right away, and now I need to walk because I haven't been able to for a few days. Retesting tomorrow!

9 years ago • Post starter

Luv I will be pullting for you!!!!!! On my way to church.

User Image

9 years ago

Luv things are sounding soooooo good!!! Can't wait to hear what happens tomorrow!

Cam, enjoy church Hun! I'm about to get up and get ready myself :) hope the week goes quickly for you!!

9 years ago

Thanks my Jada

User Image

9 years ago

Cam and JLH thanks for the well wishes sweeties! Hope you had a great Sunday :)

Hi to all the girls!

AFM I am up so early because obviously I was anxious about testing. I kept literally saying to myself "you probably aren't pregnant" to try and calm myself down. Well, this morning's test was darker. And the digital says "Pregnant 1-2 weeks" (I'm 13 DPO). I am SO EXCITED. This doesn't feel real, even though I've been having strong headaches (my real telltale symptom) and waves of nausea. I will call the doc about bloodwork today. Stick, baby, stick!!!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=296940

And thank you girls so much for supporting me all along and never letting me get too jaded by the whole process. I want to see a wave of BFPs in the next month!

My family is coming through town Wednesday (staying overnight on their way to Denver for a wedding) so I can tell at least a few important people in person. Whee!

Luv you just made me cry you do not know what this means to me we have been on this journey together for a long time and I just got home 3 am and woke up early just to read this!!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhh I'm so happy luv!!!!! God bless you! I wish I could hug you!!!!!!!

User Image

9 years ago

Thanks so much Cam!!! That means so much to me. We really have been through the ringer together here! I will not leave you, I swear. I want to see every last woman here get a BFP! Cam, you're next! :)

@luv: congrats!!!! Sooooo wonderful! You deserve this! So happy and excited for you!! Silver lining to Rella not sleeping! Being able to read this and celebrate!! Can't wait to hear your beta!!!! Ahhhh!!! Hugs!!!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo