Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 5!

View Full Post

Old thread got ginormous so here's a new one!

bluerose sorry about spotting hun :( At least you get to see the GYN and hopefully get a plan in place! You've been waiting too long for baby #2.

janise thanks for the response, yeah I know very little about whether HCG actually increases odds of pregnancy. Maybe I will do some googling :) How you feeling today?

Cam wow good for you finishing that run! 4 miles is a lot especially if you don't do it very often. Throwing up is never a pleasant experience though ;) But it is badass!

AFM CD 12, temps are nice and normal levels of low. My chart looks great this month, after looking horrific last month. Go figure! Getting lunch today with my newly-pregnant friend. I feel ready to see her now. FX that I don't do something embarrassing like burst into tears ;)

594 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

591 - 594 of 594 Replies

Thanks Luv. I am just so confused. And then of course I start reading reviews of the FRER and people are saying they would get mixed results with them but clear positives on several other cheap tests and blue dyes. We got so excited and now we are not too sure what to think!

9 years ago

It's a negative test. Starting to spot. Just about right on time. Just started in the evening instead of the am.

9 years ago

@DevLanCayBeth- Aww! I am so sorry to hear about the test and spotting! :( I lived in Brandon actually for two years while I went to University! Good luck with your new job on Monday!

@luvtowalkfast- Glad to hear the half marathon went well! And you are right. Who cares if it wasn't the fastest time. You not only did it but you finished and that's an accomplishment itself. I hope you had a great birthday!

@JLHart22- Glad to hear that af isn't too bad. No af here yet. Probably anytime.

@Bumpin4Baby- Aww don't stress too much about sleeping instead of bding. Rest is also important for a healthy conceiving body!

Cd 34, I guess this is another one of these 34/36 day cycles. My boobs are a little sore and uterus feels slightly heavy and crampy so I think af is going to show any time here.

The horse and I are getting along great. She has some habits that my sister assures me are weird but normal for her. She also can't go out for a walk I guess. She has to jog everywhere. So my bum is really sore. lol

I work nights all weekend again. So probably going to do some cleaning and napping today.

User Image

9 years ago

I replied to you guys on the new thread I just made, this one is too big! Everybody migrate!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=69979

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo