Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 5!

View Full Post

Old thread got ginormous so here's a new one!

bluerose sorry about spotting hun :( At least you get to see the GYN and hopefully get a plan in place! You've been waiting too long for baby #2.

janise thanks for the response, yeah I know very little about whether HCG actually increases odds of pregnancy. Maybe I will do some googling :) How you feeling today?

Cam wow good for you finishing that run! 4 miles is a lot especially if you don't do it very often. Throwing up is never a pleasant experience though ;) But it is badass!

AFM CD 12, temps are nice and normal levels of low. My chart looks great this month, after looking horrific last month. Go figure! Getting lunch today with my newly-pregnant friend. I feel ready to see her now. FX that I don't do something embarrassing like burst into tears ;)

594 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

391 - 400 of 594 Replies | Last Page

Cam FX that the kids make the team! And good for you jumping the DH ;) Thanks for the comments about the squishy! So far the only "movement" I have felt is belching. LOL. ;) Hope your weekend is going well!

bluerose starving all the time, yikes! Not fun. Heartburn too. The food is fighting ya! Sucks that you have to work all weekend too. Hope you get through it ok! What's on the agenda at the doctor's visit? I am okay with letting DH paint everything, we aren't doing anything too fancy so he should be alright ;)

janise thinking of you hun! FX for no AF!

AFM not much happening around here! It's nice and cool outside so we have the windows open while DH paints. Fumes aren't bothering me at all, yay! He is starting with the "hard part," the tall split-foyer entryway. If he can manage that he can do anything, LOL. :)

9 years ago • Post starter

@luv- my appt. Is to talk about everything finally! Why we've been ttc for 20 cycles with no baby, do I need surgery, and if I need further investigation due to abnormal pap tests.

User Image

9 years ago

Hey ladies. Thank you so much for thinking of me. It really does mean a lot. No af as yet. But I read that Clomid can delay your cycle so, I'll wait until tomorrow or Monday. Can't stand to see bfns.

Blue: I hope you don't need surgery, I'm thinking that would delay the ttc process and you have already waited a looong time.

Cam: You are one tough cookie! Hats off...I don't know if I could handle family, work and school at the same time.

Luv: enjoy the pampering while you can. Perfect opportunity to go get your nails done this weekend...you are avoiding paint fumes!

Jada: CB...what's happening? FX no

Frsty: hoping things go how you want them to pretty soon.

Where are all the lurkers at?

9 years ago

So...I broke down and took a test ... stark white. Bummer!

9 years ago

bluerose woohoo! It's about time! :) I think things will happen quickly after you get to the doc!

janise sorry about the BFN :( Don't blame you for testing! It's so hard to wait. Hopefully the Clomid will work well for you very soon! Funny you mention getting nails done, I always do my own nails and I desperately need to. I keep my nails fairly long but they're at about half an inch right now and that is madness.

AFM been watching college football all day. Sick of it! Haha! Especially since DH is NOT having any fun watching it. He is bitching nonstop about how bad the Big Ten is doing. Oh well. :-P

@Janise- Thanks! I hope not as well! Especially if it's too bad they can remove the whole ovary :(. Sorry about the negative :(.

@ luvtowalkfast- I hope so. As long as my cyst is gone anyway. Ah yes, there have been clips of college football on my snapchat haha. Hope the painting went well!

Cd 24. Not too much going on. Temp still around where it's been all cycle. My last shift today until Thursday. Thank goodness. There are only so many times in a row I can wake up at 5:30 lol

User Image

9 years ago

cd 25, temp. jump. Who knows why. Negative test this morning. Dr. appt. at 2:30pm. Here's to hoping no surgery and no cervical issues!

User Image

9 years ago

YUP!! Seems like the witch is finally here!

Hi ladies...see you later!

9 years ago

bluerose FX for your doc appt which is happening right now! Hoping for awesome news :)

janise sorry about AF :( Ugh. Another month of Clomid?

AFM same old same old! Feeling more blessed today after reading about Kate Middleton having HG again. I have no right to complain, after what that beautiful elegant woman is dealing with. DH finished the paintiing and it looks super! Next he is gonna do the trimwork. Meanwhile my carpet is dirty and I can't get around the rearranged furniture to vacuum until he finishes the trim and moves the furniture back. Oh darn. Looks like I can't clean. :-P

@luvtowalkfast- Haha oh darn, no cleaning! Glad to hear it's looking good! Appt. was alright.

@Janise- Boo to af! Sorry to hear that. :(

This is going to be long!

The doctor I saw today was alright. He wasn't overly friendly. Kind of "just another patient" type attitude. But I guess I am not overly chatty at appointments either. Kind of just want to go in, get it done, and get out haha. He says my last pap was normal! The cyst shouldn't be an issue and may have even resolved itself by now! And now I have to wait until af then call the clinic so that they can hopefully set up everything for a hsg before starting any meds. (they said sometimes this takes a few cycles to do as things don't always line up) I am scared because he told me it's kind of painful and to take Advil. And I think I recall some of you saying it was painful? I think I will see if I can get some sort of sedative as I do suffer from anxiety and I am guessing this may be one of those times ha! Told the dr. about my one day period last month which led him to believe I may be pregnant now. But nope I tested this morning. Now I am going to lay down at 7pm because I am so horribly tired for some strange reason.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo