Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 5!

View Full Post

Old thread got ginormous so here's a new one!

bluerose sorry about spotting hun :( At least you get to see the GYN and hopefully get a plan in place! You've been waiting too long for baby #2.

janise thanks for the response, yeah I know very little about whether HCG actually increases odds of pregnancy. Maybe I will do some googling :) How you feeling today?

Cam wow good for you finishing that run! 4 miles is a lot especially if you don't do it very often. Throwing up is never a pleasant experience though ;) But it is badass!

AFM CD 12, temps are nice and normal levels of low. My chart looks great this month, after looking horrific last month. Go figure! Getting lunch today with my newly-pregnant friend. I feel ready to see her now. FX that I don't do something embarrassing like burst into tears ;)

594 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 594 Replies | Last Page

Luv- yup I have pretty bad side effects on the Clomid. Terrible headaches, hot flashes, and the more I take it, seems the more mood swings I get.

Cam- That sounds like something I would and probably have said to my DH. LOL. Good luck with your job interview!!

Jada- I hear lots of wetness down under is a really good sign. I hope it means you get a bfp this month!

I'm out this month. Heavy spotting today. Tomorrow will most likely be CD1. On to the next round.

9 years ago

Sorry about the spotting moll.

User Image

9 years ago

@molldoll411- Ugh, sorry to hear about the spotting. :(
Good luck next cycle.

@Camasia - Yuck, sweaty man balls! Mine comes home sweaty and covered in grease and whatnot. Thankfully there is usually a shower and hot tub before anything intimate. haha

@JLHart22- Hope the dental appointment went alright! Glad to hear the interview went well. Lots of cm sounds very promising! I too had lots whenever I was pregnant.

@luvtowalkfast- Haha after 10 miles I think you not only can have whatever you want but I also think you deserve whatever you want to eat! Yum, cream cheese!

CD 11, and still just waiting for ovulation. Another pap test on Monday.... hopefully I don't forget about this appt. too! haha I am trying to spend a lot of time outside before I start work again. However, the sand flies and mosquitoes are so bad! :(

User Image

9 years ago

Blue I know right I am about to make him scrub a dub now so we can get freaky!!!! lol
Jada I actually did my work lol I am such a procrastinator.
I am praying for multiple bfps on here soon my ladies.
Where are my bellies and post bellies?

User Image

9 years ago

@cam I'm here! Just watching waiting I'm feeling very confident for a few if you ladies on here!!! Come on bfps!! Zachy sends baby kisses! (Better than baby dust lol)

@jlh extra cm is a great sign! Mine cam with an itch thought u had a yeast infection! Lol fx for you I got a good feeling! Baby kisses for you too!

@luv I am rather excited for you so hope this is it hope you don't mind baby kisses too! 10 miles is a long walk I'm tired just thinking about it lol!

@molldoll sorry bout af :( good luck next cycle!

@blue waiting to O sux! Fx for you this cycle!!

Think I'm just getting af myself ladies yuck! I get 8 day long ones now eww! I have no idea when it's supposed to come anymore been irregular .

Mi Amor 22/2/2013 User Image

9 years ago

Thanks Arich baby kisses are better!!!!! :-)

User Image

9 years ago

@cam ANYTIME!!

Mi Amor 22/2/2013 User Image

9 years ago

Gm beauties.CD 16 on my way to work praying for a great day. Btw I bd justffor the heck of it! Dh was great lol. Sometimes bd feels like the closes thing next to death when finish I feel like I've ran a marathon! Diva down.Lol I hope everyone's night was great and the day will be even better. Smooches ladies.

User Image

9 years ago

moll sorry about the spotting :( I hope AF is kind to you! So you'll get the HSG early this coming cycle? I hope it isn't too painful! Mine wasn't too bad but I've heard it's worse if you have blockages. It's worth it if it helps though! Maybe they could switch you to Femara, it may have fewer emotional effects (although in my experience it doesn't stimulate as many follicles as Clomid).

JLH hope your dentist appt went well! Also great job on the interview! FX that you hear good things very soon. It'd be nice if you could relax about something! ;)

Cam LOL at "sweaty balls," I think we've all been there LOL! Glad he eventually cleaned up!

bluerose yay for the wait to O! Hope you are able to BD a lot :) Agree about all the bugs, they are insane this year. Last couple days they've eased up around here but before that they were eating everyone alive.

janise hiya! :)

AFM some very interesting things happening. 9 DPO and today my temp was down a bit, I also got massively bloated last night (still am pretty bloated) and am constipated this morning. That hasn't happened in a while. Trying not to get my hopes up. I had 2 wondfos left so I used one today to test out my trigger. I'm 11 dpt and got a faint positive as expected. Gonna test in 3 days with the last wondfo and see if it's either darker or totally negative. Praying that the symptoms I've had in the last 12 hours point towards implantation and not just PMS. Normally when I get PMS bloat it's more like 12-13 DPO and not 9.

9 years ago • Post starter

@luvtowalkfast- oh good luck with your last wondfo! I really hope you won't be disappointed!

@camasia- glad to hear bding wasn't too rough on you! Haha

@a.rich- oh yuck! 8 day afs are way too long! That sucks.

Headed into my fertile period! Hopefully we can work around my family reunion. Haha

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo