Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 5!

View Full Post

Old thread got ginormous so here's a new one!

bluerose sorry about spotting hun :( At least you get to see the GYN and hopefully get a plan in place! You've been waiting too long for baby #2.

janise thanks for the response, yeah I know very little about whether HCG actually increases odds of pregnancy. Maybe I will do some googling :) How you feeling today?

Cam wow good for you finishing that run! 4 miles is a lot especially if you don't do it very often. Throwing up is never a pleasant experience though ;) But it is badass!

AFM CD 12, temps are nice and normal levels of low. My chart looks great this month, after looking horrific last month. Go figure! Getting lunch today with my newly-pregnant friend. I feel ready to see her now. FX that I don't do something embarrassing like burst into tears ;)

594 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

331 - 340 of 594 Replies | Last Page

Morning all!

Its been pretty quiet indeed. Cam's being overworked; Blue's trying to get rid of her groin pan and Jada's designing and decorating!

"The Experts" claim we should get on with our lives and just let things flow...well girls with your busy schedules...I hope great things will happen this cycle!

2Frsty: I say go in with a take charge attitude! You know the stresses you have been through ttc. Really, Drs need to listen to their patients! I can't take the know it alls who refuse to even consider ideas outside of what they "know".

Luv: Hope you had a good night's rest. What's for breakfast?

AFM: -tive OPK at 12dpo...still having hot flashes from the clomid so I guess I will O late this cycle. Usually I O on cd 13 or 14. Which should mean a darker OPK now..nope...test line so light you can barely see it.

Have a great day y'all!

9 years ago

Hey ladies yes I'm being overworked but I'm off today and being extra lazy about to fold up two loads of clothing and wait for the family to arrive. Jada wake up. Blue how's the pain hoping for some type of relief.Jan I hope you ov soon. Frsty sorry for the zero beta hopefully af doesn't take forever to show. Luv isn't it wonderful not to worry about what you eat lol. I heard that folic acid was the same as Clomid without the side effects.

User Image

9 years ago

@Camasia- Enjoy the relaxation! You deserve it. I am doing some laundry as well today.

@ Janise- Maybe you are different but I have gone from an almost invisible opk line to a dark one in 24 hours. Hopefully you O soon!!

@ 2Frsty- Glad to hear that you are oing. Sorry about the 0 beta, though :(. Hopefully af doesn't take too long and isn't too harsh. I pulled a groin playing ball (I haven't played in a good 10 years.... nor have I really ran that fast in a long time). It had began to heal up and then I felt it pop again the other day when I moved wrong.

@luvtowalkfast- Mmm a cheese burger sounds amazing right now! haha Hope you got a good sleep!

Downside to living in the middle of nowhere. Very few internet services available. And the one I have has a download allowance. Apparently we went over it and were shut down for 24 hours haha. Groin is feeling better... I can walk anyway.

User Image

9 years ago

Hmmm...where's everybody?

Morning ladies!

9 years ago

In class but thinking of y'all!! I will get back on later ;)

9 years ago

Morning everyone! Hope you are have a great day.

@jlhart- Have a good day in class!

I have made buns this morning and put chili in the slow cooker. Off for a nap soon as I work nights this weekend. Haven't worked in 2 weeks. This is going to be a change. haha

User Image

9 years ago

Hey gang!

2Frsty yeah that is really weird! People can conceive a child (after 12 years, no kidding that is a looong time) and still have some problems that an HSG can help. Maybe one of your tubes is partially blocked or something, and if you open it up you will massively improve your chances! Doctors can be so dumb I swear! How's the TWW treating you?

janise hey girly! Here's hoping the Clomid is just producing multiple follicles that take a bit longer to release. I think when you do O it will be huge! haha :)

Cam having a lazy day sounds delightful! Hope you took full advantage of it! :) And yes, it is a nice change of pace to not watch what I eat, for 9 months I was on a very strict diet and now I can eat burgers and such ;)

bluerose I am glad your groin is feeling better! Hopefully it won't reinjure itself. Just try not to use your groin for any reason LOL ;) Sorry you have to work nights again but chili sounds amazing!

JLH hi there! Enjoy your class!

AFM been busy as hell around here, I am the commissioner of my family's fantasy football league so I had to get our draft set up, then I had to make my draft list, so that's what I did yesterday, then this morning I had two clients in two different gyms. About to go train another one before my weekend starts. Ooof! And I am feeling nauseous which does not help anything. Not complaining because I'd rather be nauseous and feel assured that things are going okay, but it is a bothersome thing when you work an active job. Hope everyone is doing well! :)

9 years ago • Post starter

Luv--> This TWW is a strange one. I've prayed for relief from the anxiety of it all (which has helped) but it's still on my mind 24/7. I was lucky to 1) have NO morning sickness - except when I took the prenatals - during my whole pregnancy, and 2) was financially able to not have to work. I don't envy you. I was in school, but it was a choir class that I didn't "need" and had been in so many semesters that I pretty much came when I felt up to it. Should've bowed out the next semester though. I thought it was rough being pregnant - it wasn't NOTHIN' compared to dragging a newborn into class every single day!

Blue--> That's awesome that you're feeling better! I've never been very athletic, so I probably would be in a wheelchair from one game of ball!

Jan--> I completely know what you're saying about "close-minded" doctors. The NP I was seeing previously told me not to even waste my time taking my BBT every day! I was shocked! My new Dr asked all about it and even wanted to see my chart. I'm so thankful I got a good one this time!

AFM: Still waiting around for AF. I hate having a 15 day luteal phase sometimes! That means I still have 2-3 days left. But I've been trying to keep busy. Been packing away John's 18m clothes and pulling out the 24m-2T ones...HE'S ONLY 11 MONTHS OLD!!! I gave birth to a BEAST! Oh, and my sister is having her appendix out today, so that adds a bit of extra stress. I know God only gives us what we can handle, but I wish He didn't trust me so much sometimes!!

Linda

9 years ago

Hey ladies.
Jada how's school going? Luv hey sugar
Frsty the waiting game sucks
Blue I'm glad you feel better
Jan I'm sooo bored at the moment what are y'all up too
Ok everybody talk nowwwww

User Image

9 years ago

Cam--> The TWW is awful!

Linda

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo