Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 5!

View Full Post

Old thread got ginormous so here's a new one!

bluerose sorry about spotting hun :( At least you get to see the GYN and hopefully get a plan in place! You've been waiting too long for baby #2.

janise thanks for the response, yeah I know very little about whether HCG actually increases odds of pregnancy. Maybe I will do some googling :) How you feeling today?

Cam wow good for you finishing that run! 4 miles is a lot especially if you don't do it very often. Throwing up is never a pleasant experience though ;) But it is badass!

AFM CD 12, temps are nice and normal levels of low. My chart looks great this month, after looking horrific last month. Go figure! Getting lunch today with my newly-pregnant friend. I feel ready to see her now. FX that I don't do something embarrassing like burst into tears ;)

594 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 310 of 594 Replies | Last Page

Well, 9 dpo for me today. No spotting, but I've had a dull aching in my lower back all day long. I've read that it can be signs of implantation. Am I just getting my hopes up prematurely??

Linda

9 years ago

SMH glad to see you around here too! And yes, life does get crazy. I do like to see our mommas posting regularly :)

2Frsty, I'm sorry but you haven't spoken to any of us yet and I am kind of not cool with that. We are here to support each other, not just to post about ourselves...several of the girls have reached out to you and you haven't responded. Sorry to be confrontational but we are a closeknit group like I said and we welcome new people if they actually want to be supportive of the others. Just something to consider :)

9 years ago • Post starter

Wow. I've been on CTP for almost 9 months (was on CMP throughout my last pregnancy) and I have NEVER been fussed at like a child for "not responding" to other posts. I have an 11 month old teething toddler, a husband who will be deploying to a foreign country in less than a month for 9 straight months, am trying to coordinate the relocation of ALL my personal belongings into on-post housing in less than a week, and frankly I don't have the time to catch up on the previous posts by the everyone else, hence I sadly don't know the back story and/or history of your TTC journeys. I would feel ignorant to speak so boldly as to assume that I know what is going on with your daily lives. I apologize that I come across as selfish. And I "am" thrilled for your pregnancy. I just didn't realize that I would need to respond to every single post that mentions my name. If it is your wish (since you evidently speak for the entirety of the group) that I no longer be a part of this forum, then I will gladly go elsewhere. It certainly never occurred to me to chastise someone for not replying to anything I ever posted.

Linda

9 years ago

PUBLICLY chastise, no less. Not a personal message, nothing. Just publicly chastised me, and made me out to be an insensitive and selfish fool.

Linda

9 years ago

Well, that was something. I hope you find the sounding board you're looking for!

So I'm banished, I assume?

Linda

9 years ago

Geez, do whatever you want. I never asked you to respond to every single post that mentions your name, but it would have been nice if you'd said hello to ANYONE. Go back and read your posts. It is truly all about you. You can keep talking at us and I can't stop you. And I don't speak for everyone, only myself, it's just a huge turn-off since this thread title includes "private" for a reason, it's not just a place for random people to obsess over their TWW symptoms. Some of us have been talking on these boards for YEARS. I think another thread would honestly be better for your purposes but if you insist on staying go right ahead. I will go forward giving you the same amount of care and attention you have given everyone else: none.

LUVVVVVV I WENT OVER TO CDMP AND SAY OUR NEWEST MEMBER he/she is so precious. I'm back at work today ughhh. Blue have you had any more bleeding or anything? Jada I have jumped him enough now it's the waiting game. Smh I know how it is to get over busy with a hectic schedule. Frsty hello. Jan where are you? I'm on my phone so I'll go back and read later. Smooches Robin

User Image

9 years ago

Cam: Im here...waiting to o. Not much else happening. Sorry about work...necessary evil, isn't it?

SMH: Hey! Good to see you! How's Rella doing?

Jada: You and I should be pretty close....cycle buddies? Any more prospects on the job front? At least the house is coming together. Good for you girl!

Luv: Hope you and Cletus have a great symptom-free day.

Blue: Have you figured out what's going on yet? Man...I really hate that our bodies don't cooperate with us.

9 years ago

Cam hey girl! Thanks so much! LOL at "squishy," I love it! :) Sucks that you're back at work! I hope that schedule isn't too crazy. When do your classes start again?

janise hiya! Thanks! Trying the "more protein" thing and it's working so far. How are you feeling? The wait to O is the worrrst!

moll hey girl thinking of you! Hope your appt on Thurs went well and you got an awesome plan!

AFM not much going on, have off work today but we had crazy storms that woke me up last night. Power was out for a while so my fan (I need white noise!) shut off, hard to fall back asleep. Long story short, I got up way too late to walk outside! Already sweltering!! I will probably get a smoothie today. They are nutritious and delicious :-P

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo